Chapter 36: The Alola world (Arc 5 final)

A rumble of thunder is heard in the sky with the clouds forming together to form a storm as lighting shot down, striking onto melemele Island and the rest of the Alola Region as the adult finally snap out of their laziness and started to run including the pokemon as we see Arfoire which she is now fused with Necrozma as she cost chaos to everything around her.

She let out laughter as she cost chaos and destruction all around her while people ran away from her. A few people were taking to the pokemon Centre as Officer Jenny and Nure Joy got everyone inside and we see everyone inside the pokemon centre.

While the goddess were battling Arfoire outside, helping the people to evacuate, we cut to Y/n laying unconscious while having bandages wrapped around his waist as we see Ash and the Ultra guardian gathered around him, worrying about Y/n's life.

Kukui: Ash, everyone!

Then Kukui, Burnet, Lusamine, Wicke and Faba enter as they get close and see the unconscious and injured Y/n as Burnet cover her mouth in shock.

Burnet: (shocked) What happened!?

Ash: He got stabbed during his battle against Arfoire.

Mallow: Lucky he'll be alright.

Kiawe: Still Arfoire is powerful, especially with her fused with that Ultra beast.

Lusamine: This is not good. If they are extremely powerful together, then I don't know how we can win.

Wicke: There has to be a way! Maybe we can trap them into a Ultra world portal? Maybe that will work.

Lusamine: It's our only one shot. We must tell Neptune and the others about this as soon as we can.

Faba: Right.

Faba race outside while Ash turns to Y/n and places q hand on top of him as he, Pikachu and Poiploe were worried for him. Then Ash's Z crystal glow all of a sudden which he removed his hand but the Z Crystal's glow disappeared while everyone was surprised.

Lana: (surprised) Did you guys see that?

Sophocles: (surprised) Yeah! It glow bright but it disappeared when Ash move his hand away from Y/n.

Ash: Weird.

Then there was a knock at the window which they turn and open the window to see the four Ultra guardians Tapu Koko enters the room and places a hand on Y/n's head and nodes and then turns to Ash and tells him something which Ash and the others doesn't know what.

???: Tapu Koko wishes you to use the Z move to give Y/n power.

They turn to see Hala in the room with them as he explains Ash.

Hala: I believe Tapu Koko wishes you to use the Z move crystal to not only heal his wounds but also make him stronger to defeat this new threat.

Kiawe: (surprised) Seriously?! Is that even possible?!

Mallow: (surprised) Yeah how can it be possible?

Ash: Hold on, Neptune told me that he once fused the Share crystal which make him stronger while given him a new form.

Hala: It seems so. Although the Share crystal and Z crystal are two complete different items, but they do share the pure of energy. If that is the case, then it is possible to recover him while also making him stronger.

Gladion: Ash, we should do this together.

Ash: Right.

Once that Ash, Gladion, Kiawe and Lana place their hand on Y/n while everyone else grabs Lana, Kiawe, Gladion or Ash's shoulders so they can help. Soon the Z crystal glow and Y/n can feel its power as three Island guardians enter and they turn into  their shells and spin around Y/n as Ash the other focused as best they can.