Chapter 11: The seven Stages strikes

We over look a village where we see people walking about and doing their normal stuff and their normal life. It was peaceful until they feel something rumbling and some look down to see the ground is shaking and the stones are shaking as well.

Everyone looks up and they see something coming towards them in the distance and soon they see armoured trucks strolling towards their village and soon they make their way into the village were children move out of the way so they won't get ran over by the armoured trucks.

Soon the trucks stopped and then the back of the trucks doors open and soldiers came out of the truck and stood in line with weapons ready and facing the everyone in the village.

Male Sargent: everybody at this village. This is our land now, you have 10 seconds or we will open fire at your all.

Everyone was confused and then the Sargent start to count down and all soldiers draw their weapon at them and everyone in the village realise they were serious and the make a break for it and rush out of the village.

As soon everyone in the village were gone, Dark-Striker along with Arfoire and Warechu came out of the truck while Arfoire was impressed the army Dark-Striker have gotten and said.

Arfoire: My you have some soldiers you haven't told us about.

Dark-Striker: They were outlaws, criminals and mercenaries. Now, their our soldiers now.

The Sargent walks up to Dark-Striker and said.

Male Sargent: Sir this village is clear out.

Dark-Striker: Excellent. Get our equipment ready and ready the new weapon we have been creating.

Male Sargent: Yes sir.

The Sargent wave his hand to two of his soldiers to follow and they follow him while the other soldiers set up some of their equipment up and setting up some defences around the village.

Dark-Striker, Arfoire and Warechu watch this play out and Warechu asked.

Warechu: So what makes you think those CPU's won't stop us.

Dark-Striker: With the dark crystals that u have made, we can use these crystals against the CPU's and weaken their form and we will finish them for good.

Arfoire: What about their male CPU? If he can resist your fear eyes, what makes you think he can resist the dark crystals effects?

Dark-Striker: He won't. Soon we will show them that darkness is destined to be the most powerful thing ever in this universe.

Arfoire: (smirk) Can't wait to see that happening. And as soon their be defeated the Seven Stages will also take over the four nations and those goddess who rule them will fall.

Dark-Striker: (smirk) Indeed.

Warechu gotten the creeps seeing them smirk at each other and then they walk off while the soldiers set up a defence wall around the village and they get started working on the weapon powered by the dark crystals they have in their  cargoes.