Chapter 2: Training to be a CPU

It was a bright new day at planet and we see Y/n laying on his bed with Jiggles laying on top of him sleeping like a dog and Y/n open his eyes and see the sun shining out through his window.

Y/n sat up off his bed and look down to see Jiggles still asleep and Y/n stroke on Jiggles head and Jiggling smiles in response.

Y/n: (thought) So it seems like this is not a dream, in fact its real. Still I hope no one in my world hasn't noticed I'm gone.

Then Y/n felt something beside him and he turn to see something underneath the blanket, sleeping next to him. Y/n find this weird and pull over the covers and he see a young, very cute girl sleeping peacefully beside him.

 Y/n find this weird and pull over the covers and he see a young, very cute girl sleeping peacefully beside him

Y/n: (thought) Wh-What the hell is she doing here and who is she?!

Jiggles wakes up and see the girl and hope near to her face and start to lick at her face were she start to laugh ans wake up.

???: Ok, Ok I'm awake doggy.

She sat up and turn to Y/n and she smiled and said.

Plutia: (smile) Hello I'm Plutia, it's nice to meet you.

Y/n: Um Hi, Plutia can I asked why your in my bed?

Plutia: You bed? Ooohhhh I must of got the wrong room. May bad.....Who are you again?

Y/n: I'm Y/n and that's Jiggles.

Plutia: (smile) I like your pets name, it's funny and cute.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks i-

Then the doors slide opens and Neptune and Nepgear enter the room.

Neptune: (smile) Rais in shine Y/n, its time for your training!

Then they see Y/n and Plutia in the bed and Y/n try to explain.

Y/n: Wait I didn't do anything to her I swear! She just enter my bed without me knowing.

Neptune: That's ok, she always sleep everywhere and besides we know you didn't do anything to her because we're not like those anime girls who thinks there guy is cheating on another girl even though it's a harem story.

Y/n: Alright good....wait what?

Nepgear: Well you'll get ready, breakfast will be ready.

Y/n: Alright.

They left the room and it was now Y/n and Jiggles left in the room as Y/n got out of bed and get some clothes on while wondering to himself.

Y/n: (thought) I wonder how many other CPU'S are out there and do they rule the same city's like Neptune? Maybe I'll asked them in breakfast.

(Later)

Y/n walk into the living with Jiggles on his shoulders and then a yellow haird girl walk up to Y/n and asked