Chapter 18: The Dark and light civil war (Arc 4)

We over see Planeptune ad the whole nation turn into complete chaos and darkness as a large dark storm is seen floating over Planeptune shooting down dark lighting to the ground as we see the streets complete empty with no people around because they are inside hiding in order to protect themselves from the storm while we cut to Neptune tower.

We see Dark-Striker stareing out of the balcony looking at Planeptune with the corrupted share crystal attached to the middle of his head as he stare at the chaos that has been happening while a door opens behind him and Arfoire came up to him and says with a smirk.

Arfoire: (smirk) I can't believe we've done it. Who knew after all of these years we've finally won and now....the share crystal belongs to us at last.

Dark-Striker doesn't say anything but stood there while Arfoire smirks once more as she fold her arms and added.

Arfoire: (smirk) So when do I get my goddess powers? I mean you did say you can share some to me once the job is done right? I mean without me or the Seven Sages you would have never get to here.

Then Dark-Striker smirks and turn to Arfoire and walks over to her and spoke by telling her.

Dark-Striker: (smirk) Your right. I guess you do deserve to share this power. Besides, its only right that I can share it to someone.

He walk up to her and he places a hand at her shoulder which existed Arfoire as she shuts her eyes and ready to be turned into a goddess.

Dark-Striker: (smirk) But then again, what is the point to give it to someone who will one day turn his back and kill their emperor.

Arfoire quickly open her eyes as a dark portal opens behind her as Dark-Striker pushes Arfoire into a portal and she fell through the portal as Arfoire can't believe this and called out.

Arfoire: (anger) YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!

Then the portal closes as Dark-Striker smirks to himself, glad that she is gone while he turn to the veiw and look at Planeptune as we see the storm getting bigger and bigger and spreading more across Planeptune and the area it self.

(Meanwhile)

At a small store in Planeptune we see Y/n, Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram, Miya, Unzume, IF, Compa, Plutia, Histoire and Peashy as they sat around at the empty store in silence. Unzume is sitting on the wall while Compa patch her injuries while Uni peaks through the window while Miya looks through the computer along side Blanc.

Y/n: Well got anything?

Miya: Yeah and it ain't good. That storm is spreading and soon the whole nation will be hit by it.

Blanc: Once that is done, there is no way to stop it.

Neptune: So what's the plan? Go out, beat this fallen God up and save the world?

Noire: Neptune we can't. Without our CPU powers, we don't stand a chance.

Neptune: What? We can't just give up! We can't let this creepy mean God take over. That will be totally lame.

Histoire: Neptune there's no point. With the share crystal being corrupted and Dark-Striker's powers involving ten times now, there is no point either of us can't stand a chance. Even if in combine force.....he'll still beat us.

Neptune: But......

Histoire: I'm sorry Neptune. But face it, we've lost.

They were all in silence believing they have failed but Y/n stood up and tells Histoire and the rest.

Y/n: No. We haven't failed and we're not sitting here and let Dark-Striker ruin everything in front of us.

He make his way out of the store when Noire rush over and grab him by the arm.