Chapter 7: Fight the darkness

Thunder is heard throughout of clouds as it crackles into the sky. We see Neptune and Nepgear sleeping at their tents when Jiggles enter the camp and licks Neptune on the noise.

Neptune: (sleep) Come on Y/n, that tickles.

Jiggle licks her a few times until she woke up and see Jiggles as she sat up and ask.

Neptune: Jiggles what are you doing here?

Jiggles jumps around all panic and Nepgear woke up and sats up as she rubes her eyes and ask.

Nepgear: What's going on?

Neptune: Something is seriously wrong with Jiggles.

Nepgear: How can you be sure?

Neptune: Well if all main characters animus go to someone's tent and jumps around all panic like, you know it's trouble.

They all exist out and they hear thunder in the air as they look up to see clouds in the air blocking the sky.

Noire: Where's Uni?

Then Noise came out followed by the rest as they exit their tents and look into Y/n's tent and he was gone.

Very: He's not in his tent as well?

Compa: Do you think they take a walk through the forest?

If: Damn it, she must of beat us to Y/n.

Miya: I don't know, something isn't right, like how come there is a storm out all of a sudden?

Vert: That's true, I never of a storm.

Plutia: Its kinda creepy.

Unzume: What ever is going on, we gonna find Uni and-

Then their was a large explosion in the distance as they turn to see smoke.

Peashy: Are they playing explosions?

Umio: I don't think they won't be, something is going on.

Neptune: (smile) Well let's find out and save our friends.

Then they run off to see what's going on and hopefully find Y/n and Uni.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n dodges another attack as Darkness heart slowly walks over to Y/n and bri g down his sword but Y/n dodges it again and turn as Darkness heart growls in anger and said.

Darkness Heart: Why are you dodging my attacks! Come and face me!

Y/n: Listen we can talk about this, this doesn't have to go down to any violence ok?

Darkness Heart: I've been waiting for my revenge for far to long!

Then Darkness Heart swing his sword at Y/n and he dodge it once again but this time pull out his Assault rifle and fires at him. But the bullets bounce off of Darkness Heart and Darkness Heart runs at him and try to strike at him.

But Y/n throws his rifle away and pull out his twin sword and blocks the attack as they enter a sword lock before they start to clash their blades but Darkness Heart gets the upper hand and elbows Y/n and grab Y/n by the back of the shirt and then throw him along the field.

Y/n lands hard onro the field and Y/n slowly stands up and Darkness Heart looks behind Y/n to see the still passed out Uni sat on a tree as Darkness Heart said.

Darkness Heart: How weak. Sisters like her are to weak to be called my sisters. They can't even stand against my fear spell. If she is weak then she must die.