- Who Leads the Avenger in Real Life?

"It's great to have you here," Jimmy told them as they sat down, Robert, Katja, Scarlett, and Mark on the couch with Jeremy behind Mark next to Evans and Hemsworth. "Welcome. Thank you for coming. I know you have the big premiere right across the street from us here just after the show. Will you wait for the signal or do Avengers just walk right across the street?"

"Just either side, the hands," Hemsworth held his hands out.

"Just the hands. Do you carry the hammer with you?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll throw it, it won't come back." They laughed. "That's special effects, but I'll throw it anyway."

"When was the last time you used an actual hammer for a home repair, et cetera?" he asked Hemsworth.

"Oh, well... I hung a picture at home. It didn't- It didn't stay up. It fell off." They laughed.

"You're lucky you didn't knock the house down. Robert, would you consider yourself to be the leader of this group?"

"Uh... If you say so." The crowd cheered.

"Do you guys consider Robert to be the leader of the group?" he rephrased his question.

"We're a team," Robert told him.

"A team? Okay. Alright, alright. Who is the social director for the group. Who's in charge of fun?"

"Chris Evans," most of them said and pointed.

"Oh, we're not gonna do that! We're on tv guys!" Evans exclaimed as they laughed.

"Is this brunch time or is this after hours?"

"After hours kind of thing." They all pointed to Jeremy.

"You're just as bad," Evans told Jeremy.

"Evans is in charge of brunch?" Jimmy tried to keep up.

"No, no. I'm in charge of brunch."

"Oh, you're in charge of brunch," he looked at Robert.

"And then Pluto," Robert pointed at Jeremy, "Lord of the Underworld over there takes over after that. But yes, Chris is definitely up for just about anything."

"Why did you refer to Jeremy as Lord of the Underworld."

"Uh, 'cause Pluto runs the Underworld and that's what it's like if you go out with him."

"I see," Jimmy said as they laughed again. "Who goes out with him? Like, does everybody go or are there ever people more inclined to go out than others."

"Well you never know," Evans started. "You gotta kind of test the waters sometime. Sometimes people have responsibilities. Because of her age, Katja can't always go out where we go. Everyone has kids and you know-"

"Everyone except..." Robert looked at him.

"This guys," Evans pointed at himself.

"And Katja," Scarlett added.

"Oh, she's too young to have kids," Robert said, wrapping his arm around the seventeen year old. "And let's keep it that way." They laughed.

"Speaking of kids and Katja, is she like the communal daughter? Are you all like dads and moms to her or is it an uncles and aunts situation?" Jimmy asked. They laughed.

"Why don't you answer that," Evans looked at her.

"Yeah, she's the one who has to deal with our hovering. What does it feel like?" Hemsworth asked.

"Um, at first it definitely just felt like friends. A very weird friend group," she answered, making them laugh, "but then it has definitely become a family. I'm not really sure what I would qualify them as, but family is definitely the right word." The crowd clapped and she blushed as they hugged her.

"What about your kids though?" Jimmy continued.

"Ruffalo, are the kids cutting into the fun?" Robert asked.

"No," he looked at them. "No, I'm enjoying it."

"No, I didn't mean these kids," Jimmy pointed at the cast. "I meant your own kids."

"Oh my God," he realized, making them all laugh.

"Mark, you've been working a lot I guess."

"A lot. My daughter, uh- I told my daughter the other day that after she told me, 'You've been away too long,' I told her, 'Okay. I'm gonna take some time off.' And she said, 'No,'" he imitated her. "'How we gonna eat?'" They all laughed again.

The name of the book came from the chapter. I know it's short and I haven't posted in a while, so sorry! I'll try to post more often. I think in the future I'm gonna post the version of the trailer with Katja's character, Annabelle, added in right before I put out the book. Let me know what you think!