- Marvel's Captain America Civil War Red Carpet Premiere - Part 1

The staging area was crazy as everyone did their last minute preparations to get into the cars that would take them to the red and blue carpet at the premiere. Paul went first, Tom and most of the others following. Katja rode with Sebastian, preparing for what she knew was coming.

"You alright?" he checked as they got closer.

"Yeah. I'm excited, just... It's always a lot."

"I know, but you always do great."

"Thanks," she smiled, taking in a deep breath before the door opened and she got out, all the fans cheering and waving. She smiled and waved back, going over and signing as much of the fans' stuff as she could before she was pulled onto the premiere carpet. She posed for photos, trying to listen to all the demands photographers were shouting at her. She wore a strapless dress, the top half being black with a dip in the middle and a sunset ombre tulle on the bottom with a great balance of blue and red. It was all pulled together with a corset type back. The top of her hair was pulled into a crown braid, the rest of her curls falling under and framing her face. She soon caught up to Tom, giving him a hug.

	"You look beautiful," he smiled

"You look very dapper." He laughed and they posed for a few photos before their security pulled them to an interview.

"Hello," Tamara smiled at them.

"Hello there. Hi. Nice to meet you," Tom greeted her while Katja smiled.

"It is so nice to meet you. Welcome."

"I'm Tom. How're you doing?" he asked, kind of nervously making both girls laugh.

"I'm great. So we are actually streaming live to the Marvel fans right now."

"Wow," Tom's eyes widened. "Pressure."

"Just breathe," Katja whispered to him before the mic moved to her. "Hello, everyone."

"Hey, everyone. This is amazing," he smiled. "This is so cool."

"So speaking of pressure," Tamara jumped into the questions, "what has it been like for you taking on this beloved role and bringing it to the Marvel Cinematic Universe for the first time?"

"At first it was pretty terrifying. Um, but as you all probably know, Marvel are so- they're a powerhouse, you know, and they have the best of the business in every aspect of the film and I was always in such good hands and working with Robert very closely and Chris. I was always- I was always, um, in good company, you know? Katja too," he turned to the girl beside him who gave a small smile. "And they helped me through every step of the way. And, uh- And really gave me good guidance on what I needed to do to do justice to the character. Katja really was a big help with a lot of the stuff since we are closer in age, so we could really bond over that. And other things," he added quickly while the interviewer laughed. "Age is not the only basis of our friendship."