- Captain America: Civil War Trailer

Bucky groaned as he woke up, his metal arm clamped under a heavy piece of machinery next to his chair. "Steve? Annabelle?" he let out.

"Which Bucky are we talking to?" Steve asked.

"Your mom's name was Sarah," he said, trying to think of something to convince him that he was him again. "You used to wear newspapers in your shoes," he chuckled.

///

Steve - "You're a wanted man."

///

The United States building exploded.

///

Bucky - "I don't do that anymore."

///

Sam spun around, looking through the crowds of people that ran out of the building.

///

Steve - "Well the people who think you did are coming here now and they're not planning on taking you alive."

///

Bucky grabbed Annabelle's arm and pulled him to her as he lifted the mattress with his other arm and covered them from a shot coming through the window. Three soldiers broke through the windows next, more coming up the stairs outside the apartment. The backdoor opened and Steve grabbed the gun from the soldier and Bucky kicked him outside.

///

Bucky soared through the air before landing on the building beside them, picking up his bag as he ran.

///

Ross - "Captain, while a great many people see you as a hero..."

///

Steve jumped on top of the vehicle, knocking one of Rumlow's men back.

///

"There are some who prefer the world vigilante," Ross said as he stood in front of the table where the Avengers sat.

///

Annabelle staggered back, ending up sitting on a nearby picnic table bench. She lent her head back, everything seemed to move in slow motion. She blinked as she stared at the sky that slowly turned black as it was flooded with smoke.

///

Ross - "You have operated with unlimited power and no supervision."

///

Bucky stood at the street, waiting to cross when he caught sight of a newspaper at the stand.

///

"That's something the world can no longer tolerate," he said as they passed around the copy of the Sokovia Accords.

///

Natasha - "I know how much Bucky means to you."

///

Bucky raced through the tunnel on a motorcycle, weaving in and out of the cars.

///

Natasha - "Stay out of this one. Please."

///

Steve stood at the bottom of the stairs, holding onto the railing to keep himself upright.

///

"You'll only make this worse."

"You saying you'll arrest me?" Steve asked Natasha over the phone.

///