- Avengers Trailer

Loki - "You were made to be ruled."

///

The cars on the street exploded, the crowds screaming and running away.

///

Soldiers poured in, shooting their guns at the sky, but it made no difference.

///

Police ducked behind their cars, using their handguns to shoot the crafts flying over them, not even making a scratch.

///

Loki - "It will be every man for himself."

///

Loki slowly raised his head before leaping off of the platform.

///

The street was racked with more explosions, the police doing their best to get the people out of the way.

///

The chopper flew over the SHIELD base, landing in front of Coulson.

///

Coulson - "What do we do?"

///

Fury stepped out, bringing the radio to his mouth. "We get ready."

///

Coulson put his finger up to the artillery unit, scanning his finger and opening the door.

///

Fury - "There was an idea..."

///

Natasha led Steve, Bruce, and Annabelle through the helicarrier and to the command center.

///

Fury - "To bring together..."

///

Steve walked into the armory, staring at the suit in the glass case in front of him.

///

Fury - "A group..."

///

Thor raised his hammer to the sky.

///

Fury - "Of remarkable..."

///

Bruce walked into the rundown home in Calcutta, his fingers gripping the table harshly as his anger rose.

///

Annabelle ducked behind the wall, trying to find some cover as the soldier's shots bit the wall in front of her.

///

Fury - "People..."

///