- Infinity War Cast Tours Los Angeles with James Corden

"Hollywood Star Tours buses take tourists and drive them around to see the houses of the most famous celebrities, but, you know, I got to thinking. There's no tour for the stars to take. Until now. That's why I created James Corden's Star Star Tour: The Star Tour that takes the Stars on the Tour. I've invested a whole lot of money into this, uh... Most of mine and actually a large chuck of the Late Show's budget, so... I really need some stars to turn up." They stood on the top of the bus parked in the alley as James bit his finger nails anxiously. "Hey, Reg?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you see any stars down there?"

"No," he shook his head.

James blew out a breath. "Okay. Well, let's just sit and hope. Fingers crossed." Reggie crossed his fingers and went back to the front of the bus.

"Hi, James," Tom said as he came up the stairs, shaking James' hand. "I'm Tom Hiddleston."

"I know you are. Sorry, I just got lost in your eyes."

"Okay," Tom smiled, moving his glasses a bit.

"Here we are," he handed Tom his name tag. "Tom Hiddleston. Wow." Tom went and sat down, James' attention being drawn by a new voice.

"Is this the right place for the tour?"

"Oh my God! Yes. Oh."

"Oh, that's great," Paul shook his hand.

"Thank you for coming. I've got your- Oh, put that on there," he put his name tag on his shirt. "Hey, what's your name?" he shook Chris' hand as he came up.

"Chris."

"Chris, hmm. You're gonna have to be a lot more specific. Is it Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pine-"

"Chris Pratt."

"Chrissy Tiegen."

"Pratt."

"Pratt? There! Star-Lord." He put the sticker on his chest, leaving his hand there. "Wow. I mean, that's like putting it on a tree." Chris went and sat down as the next person arrived.

"Oh my God!" James let out. "Katja Owens. Wow," he shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, thank you for coming."

"Thank you for having me."

"Here you go," he handed her the name tag and she put it on, going and sitting down behind Tom.

"Hey," he smiled at her.

"Long time no see."

"Yeah," he turned around and gave her a hug.

"Hi," James greeted the next guest.

"I'm, uh, I'm Benedict Cumberbatch."

"Yes," he nodded. "The hardest name to pronounce in the Marvel Universe."

"Checking in for Pom Klementieff."

"Scratch that," James called to Benedict as he sat down. "Hi."

"Hi. Zoe Saldana?"

"No, James Corden, but how are you?" he asked, shaking Zoe's hand. "How nice to see you." She took a seat after finding her name tag. "Oh. Welcome to the tour Winston Duke and Sebastian Stan, Bucky Barnes."

"Hello," Sebastian smiled as he slid in the seat next to Katja, putting his arm around her seat.

"Hi," she smiled, leaning into his side a bit.

"Letitia," James greeted and she crossed her hands over her chest in the Wakanda Forever symbol. "This is more stars than I could have dreamt of," he said to himself as he handed Elizabeth her name tag. "Don Cheadle, War Machine. Ah, there he is. Falcon himself!" Anthony sat down as Josh turned to the next guest. "Please stay seated at all times," he told Josh. "Thank you. Always the bad guy." The bus started moving a moment later as James went to the front and cleared his throat. "Is this on? Is this on? Hello. Good morning and welcome to James Corden's Star Tour: The Tour that takes the Stars on Tour." They cheered. "I should say that flash photography is allowed, just please make sure you tag me in all the photos. Okay, thank you?" Don took a picture of James with his disposable camera. "Weapons are prohibited on the bus. That includes firearms, mace, war hammers, vibranium, and infinity goblets. Uh, now, has everybody got sunscreen on?" They all started murmuring. "Has everybody applied sunscreen?" He grabbed his can. "Now, I did my face, but Benedict, I haven't done my legs. So if you could- if you could get in there, that would be wonderful." He handed him the can and rolled up his pants legs. "And Chris, if you could take this leg."