- Answer 50 of the Most Googled Marvel Questions

"Hi, I'm Katja Owens and this is Wired's 50 Most Asked Questions About The Avengers. Let's do this. Okay, first up, 'What is the purple infinity stone?'" She paused. "Um... power?" she asked slowly.

"Correct."

"Yay. 'What language do they speak in Black Panther?' I have no idea. I'm not in that one. I've seen it, but I have no idea."

"Xhosa."

"I never would have gotten that. Next one. 'Who directed Infinity War?'"

"Oh, the Russos. Anthony and Joe. They're great. 'Who can pick up Thor's hammer?'"

"Okay, well, obviously Thor. Steve and Annabelle were teased during Age of Ultron and I think Odin picked it up once. Maybe?"

"Also Vision and Hela."

"Oh, year. I shouldn't have forgotten about that scene. I remember filming Paul picking it up." She shook her head. "Stupid. Moving on. 'Can Captain Marvel beat Thanos?' Um, I have no idea. Everyone's kind of wondering that, me included. 'Is Thanos stronger than Hulk?' Yes," she nodded. "I'm saying yes. 'Why was the Red Skull in Infinity War?' I have no idea. I don't know why he was brought in. I personally found it strange, but I'm sure there was a reason."

"He was the keeper of the Soul Stone."

"Well, yeah, but I thought it meant why he was the keeper."

"No. It more meant his role."

"Whoops. Anyway... 'What is Thor the god of?'

"Thunder? Lightning?"

"Thunder."

"Okay, so I got it," she shrugged. "'Is Thanos a god?' I don't think so," she furrowed her eyebrows. "He's a titan, right?"

"He is not a god."

She nodded. "I think I'm doing okay so far."

"You are, but you aren't halfway through. Only nine."

"Oh. 'Who is stronger than Thanos?' Um..." she thought. "No one? Well, without the stones he might not be hard to beat, but the stones kind of make him invincible. 'What does avenge mean?' To make up for something or to get revenge."

"Pretty much. To inflict harm in return for an injury or wrong done."

"So basically revenge."

"Pretty much."

"I'll take it. Next one. 'What happened to Thor's eye?' Did someone rip it out? I don't know."

"He lost it in a fight with Hela during Ragnarok."

"That's right. 'Is Black Panther Marvel?' Like is he a part of Marvel versus DC? Yeah. Next question. 'How strong is Captain America?' Really. That's my answer."

"As strong as a human can be without being superhuman."

"Oh, interesting. Things I should probably know. 'Can a lightsaber cut through Captain America's shield?' I'm a huge Star Wars nerd which most people know if they see anything on my social media. Lightsabers can cut through almost any material, but vibranium is probably not one of them if I had to guess since they both are sadly fictional. That'd be a really cool fight to put in a movie though. I digress... 'How old is Thor?' I don't know. Thousands of years old?"

"1,500."

"I said thousands, so that's a thousand. Plus a half. Good enough. 'What is an Iron Man?' This is a question?" The interviewer nodded. "Okay then. Um, asked like this, I would say a man made or iron. Moving on. 'Why does Thanos want to destroy half the universe?' To bring balance or something like that. I forget the actual line."