- Elizabeth Olsen, Scarlett Johansson, and Katja Owens on Strong Female Heroes

"Was there any extra pressure on you three because you are playing such central female roles?"

"I don't think so. I more thought of it as a nice opportunity to bring a female superhero to audiences that isn't just about using her body to seduce and fight."

"I love the fact that we have women represented," Elizabeth said after Scarlett. "We reach such a large platform of all ages and I love the fact that young girls get to see us up there and have that female figure."

"Um, contrary to these two, I felt a lot of pressure when I played Annabelle for the first time because I didn't want to mess it up."

"Katja, you were the first female hero pretty much introduced into the MCU. What was that like?"

"It was scary," she admitted with a smile while the other three laughed. "I wasn't sure what people were going to think especially since that was my first film, Annabelle was a brand new character that hadn't existed before, and she started in a time period where girls, especially young girls, were not placed in a position like hers. I felt very honored though and I still do because I overcame my fears and brought her to the audience and I've received so much feedback over the years about Annabelle's impact on girls and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to play even the smallest role in that."

"So far, we've only had a few scenes that you all fight together in, namely at the end of Avengers: Age of Ultron. Will we get to see you all working together in this film?"

"You definitely see us together and working together," Scarlett answered, "but as for fighting together, we just have to wait and see."

"I can't wait," she told them. "You all have, or had, one guy who you really connected with. Natasha with Clint, Wanda with Pietro, and Annabelle with Steve. Did you ever feel like your character was being defined by that man and how did you feel about that?"

"I definitely felt like Annabelle was defined by Steve, but that was the point. The point was that she was in her brother's shadow her entire life and the main arc of her story over all this time is figuring out how she wants to define herself and create her own identity."

"I agree. I think Wanda and Pietro's bond as siblings is really what created the character and motivates her, but at the same time she's her own person."

"I think Clint and Natasha's bond is different. It's definitely a very close bond they share, but it's not a sibling relationship like these two. I think that Natasha defines herself and I think that's a very important part of her character. I think everyone in a way is defined by who they're with, it's just what you do with that definition that matters."

"One last question. What would you say to any girl or woman who watches this movie?"

"One thing my sisters always say, which might have come from my dad, is that no is a full sentence, which I think is important especially as a woman. And that you're not in competition with others except to improve yourself the way you want to and I think that's really important."

"I think as women, we stress ourselves out too much and we set the bar so high for ourselves. I'm not saying to not set goals for yourself. I'm saying set achievable goals and work your way up. We don't have to be perfect and we never will be, but by being ourselves and becoming more like who we want to be, we can feel more confident in ourselves," Scarlett shared. They all looked at Katja.

"Um, I know this is said a lot, but be yourself. Feeling like you have to fit someone's mold or the mold the world sucks and there's no reason to do it. You know, you should be proud of your individuality and the things that make you special because if we were all the same, life would be pretty boring."

So I couldn't find any interview with just Scarlett and Elizabeth, so I decided to write my own. I hope you liked it! This was requested by . I meant to post yesterday for the WandaVision premiere, but I got sick, so I forgot, but here it is!