- Age of Ultron Trailer

Ultron - "I'm gonna show you something beautiful."

///

Pietro and Wanda screamed with the protesting crowds.

///

Ultron - "Everyone screaming for mercy."

///

The civilians started screaming and running as things exploded around them.

///

Steve stood up, looking out over the abandoned cars on the bridge.

///

Clint helped usher running people through the city.

///

Ultron - "You want to protect the world..."

///

Thor picked up his hammer, walking through the streets.

///

Annabelle backed away, everything seeming to move in slow motion as her eyes stayed on his body.

///

Ultron - "But you don't want it to change."

///

Tony flew the Quinjet as Bruce sat in the corner with a blanket wrapped around him. Natasha sat a few feet away, Steve and Thor on the other side of the jet. Annabelle sat with her head against the wall and her knees to her chest, headphones blocking out the silence between the Avengers.

///

"You're all puppets," one of the damaged Iron Legion bots said, limping towards them. The Avengers slowly started standing from where they had been sitting after the party, reaching for their weapons. "Tangled in... strings. Strings."

///

Marvel Studios

///

Tony looked over Strucker's compound in his suit.

///

Steve kicked in the door, stepping into the dusty hallway.

///

Local police shot their guns, civilians continuing to run away from the explosions.

///

Bruce stumbled through the snowy forest, falling to the ground.

///

Annabelle ran through the trails, closing her eyes and trying to focus on the feeling of the wind as she went faster before tripping over a tree root and falling to the ground.

///

Natasha stood by herself, staring at the wall in front of her.

///

Wanda and Pietro stared up at Ultron's figure, glancing at each other before looking back at him.

///

Demented versions of the Iron legion pushed their way out from underground, some coming up through the water.

///

The Avengers stared as hoards of bots amassed behind Ultron.

///

This May

///

"It's the end," Tony said to Fury. "The end of the path I started us on."

///

Natasha - "Nothing lasts forever."

///

Wanda fell to her knees, an earth shattering and heart wrenching scream leaving her.

///

Tony put on the Hulkbuster suit as Hulk sized him up.

///

Ultron held Annabelle up by her throat, cutting off her air and causing her vision to become spotty.

///

Natasha dropped out of the Quinjet on a motorcycle, racing down the street.

///

Pietro ran past Ultron, knocking into him.

///

Wanda walked out of the doors, her hands glowing red.

///

Cameras flashed as Steve looked around the party, men in war uniforms.

///

Klaue slowly moved his head up from where he had been looking at the twins.

///

Thor threw his body back, a yell leaving him as lightning struck the water.

///

Hulk held his hand up to Natasha and she put her palm against his.

///

Girls twirled in their ballerina class, ending up on their toes.

///

Clint ran through the woods as Strucker's men shot at him.

///

Annabelle reached for the filing cabinet sitting in the white abbss, letting out a scream as she fell to her knees and clapped her hands over her ears.

///

Thor came into the room and picked Tony up by the throat.

///

Natasha backed away, her eyes wide and panicked.

///

Hulk picked up a car, hurling it at Tony and the Hulkbuster suit.

///

Steve ran as the car behind him started to flip, barely missing him as it fell.

///

Annabelle activated the blade on her pole, swiping at the robots inside the truck.

///

Ultron - "There are no strings on me."

///

The Avengers all laid still, chests unmoving. Steve's shield was broken and Annabelle's body seemed to be covered in too much blood for a body so small.

///

Avengers: Age of Ultron

May 2015

Age of Ultron book comes out this week! I am so excited! This has been one of my favorite Marvel movies for years and I cannot wait for you guys to read it! Go check out Dreams Better Left Alone!