- The Cast of Avengers - Endgame Tries to Survive Thanos' Snap

"Hi, I'm Chris Evans."

"I'm Mark Ruffalo."

"And I'm Katja Owens and today we are taking the Buzzfeed test to see if we would survive Thanos' snap." Chris snapped repeatedly making her shake her head.

Which Infinity Stone would you most like to get your hands on?

"I mean-"

"I'm going mind."

"I'm going time," Mark continued after Chris cut him off.

"Reality," Katja clicked.

Which Disney character would you choose to join the Avengers?

"I mean there's- there's function and then there's just personal preference," Chris said as Mark groaned.

"Yeah, but you have to think about what they can do and how useful it is. Mine just happen to line up," she shrugged.

"Who are you picking?"

"Genie."

"He only gets three wishes though," Mark told her.

"Technically at the end of Aladdin he gets his freedom, but he stays a genie so he can do whatever he wants with no restrictions, other than those three rules, so I don't need to wish. He can do it on his own."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a Disney nerd," Chris looked at the camera.

"I own my Disney knowledge."

"I'm gonna go from a standpoint of function, it's got to be Genie. Katja makes a good point."

"I'm going with Genie too."

"If you don't pick Genie you're kind of an idiot."

"Thank you," she told them.

Which word would your closest friends use to describe you?

"You guys are my closest friends. What would you say?" she looked at the boys on both sides of her.

"I would say you're kind and loyal," Mark looked at her. "Creative too."

"You have a bit of all, but I would say loyal."

"Loyal it is," she said as she clicked.

Mark looked at Chris. "I would say you're kind and successful and loyal."

"All of them," Chris looked up. "Um, I think my buddies would say loyal."

"Yeah," Katja nodded.

"That's what my buddies would say too."

"Oh, sure they would, Mark," he teased.

"They would. I swear."

"We're all doing loyal. Jeez, we're all gonna have the same answer if we keep picking the same things."

Which is your favorite MCU dynamic duo?

"You can't vote for yourself. That's a real..."

"No, that'd be lame, right?"

"Yeah, that'd be selfish," she agreed with Chris.

"I'm gonna go with the Science Bros," Chris decided.

"You are?"

"Not just because you're here," he rubbed Mark's back. "Just because-"

"I'm gonna go Steve and Bucky."