- Spider Challenge featuring Tom Holland, Laura Harrier, and Katja Owens

"Hello, Tom. Hello, Laura. Hello, Katja," Federico greeted them.

"Hi."

"How are you guys?"

"Well. How are you?"

"I'm good," he told Tom. "I think. Until now."

"I'm a bit anxious," Laura admitted.

"What? You're nervous?" Tom asked Federico. "You're the spider-"

"Yeah, you're the spider person," Laura looked at him.

"I mean, I don't think I can play my own game, but we're gonna try it."

"It's weird that I'm the most calm one out of all of us," Katja laughed.

"How are you so calm?" Tom asked.

"I like spiders," she shrugged. "Can we start?"

"Do you guys know what's gonna happen right now?" Federico asked.

"We're gonna play a game," Tom went over it again, "and every question we get, we have to get closer-"

"To the spider," Laura finished.

"That's right. You can stay right here, back up," he told them and they backed into the Spider-Man: Homecoming panel behind them.

"I'm actually really not feeling very well," Tom admitted as he crossed his arms and Katja laughed. "Right. Let's do it. Get it over with."

"Okay, you can bring the spider," Federico said and the man handling the spider came forward with a clear box.

"Oh, it's so big," Tom let out, cringing and holding himself tighter. "Oh my God. Don't bring it out. What are you doing?" he asked as the man took it out of the box and picked the spider up.

"Wait, I thought it was supposed to be in the box," Laura said as Tom turned away, hiding close to Katja.

"It goes on the table," Federico told them.

"Oh my God," Laura let out as the handler came closer.

"It's okay. It's all the way over there," Katja told her.

"That's like three feet away!"

"This dude just picked it up straight away."

"He's a professor. He's a professional," Federico assured them. "So he guarantees it doesn't jump and everything." Laura and Tom gasped as the spider was put on the table, starting to crawl closer.

"Oh my God!"

"It's moving!"

"It's so cute!" Katja cooed, leaning down to get a better look while her co stars stared at her like she was crazy.

"First question, please," Deferico asked the crew as the spider came closer.

"How many species of spider exist in the world?"

"How many species of spider exist in the world?" Tom asked, clearly unsure.

"Millions!" Laura yelled.

"Twenty thousand?"

"Eighteen thousand?" Tom guessed.

"Twenty thousand?" Katja went next.

"Forty thousand," he told them and they all took a step up.

"One step forward, Laura," Federico told her.

"I took a step," she defended her tiny step and they laughed.

"How big can a spider's web be?"