𝟎𝟓

After the execution I left the room holding chihiros hand as he shook frightened from the execution.

"B-big sis I'm scared I don't wanna die please protect me big sis"He says as he satnd infront of me clinging to my skirt,crying his eyes out.Everyone stopped in their tracks looking at what was going on.I leaned down to Chihiros height and patted his head.

"It's okay lil sis, I'll protect you with my life if it's the last thing I will do" I say as I lean in and kiss him on his forehead picking him up letting him sleep on my chest.I looked at everyone else.

"You guys can go the the cafeteria and wait for dinner to be served anyone who is not there will be on my suspicion list so I advise that you go to the cafeteria right away" I say looking at them seriously.Taka got the memo and lead everyone to the cafeteria as I went to the kitchen with Chihiro.I put chihiro on a seat and started to cook some ramen.Once it was done I put it all the plates on the cart and woke up chihiro.

"Come on lil bro it's time to eat, you can help pass out the food" I say smiling a little.Chihiro smiled and jumped up holding my hand.I stood up and smiled down at him.I pushed the cart into the cafeteria and started to hand out the food with chihiro.Once we were done, chihiro came up to me.

"I'm gonna sit with taka and mondo if that's okay with you big sis" He smiled.I patted his head and smiled back.

"Okay but stay within my sight okay promise me that" I say using out my pinky.Chihiro smiled and connected his pinky with mine.

"of course big sis!" He smiled even brighter and kissed my cheek and ran to sit with mondo and taka

"of course big sis!" He smiled even brighter and kissed my cheek and ran to sit with mondo and taka.I looked for a place to sit and saw that a seat next to togami was free.I went over to the table and bowed at a perfect 90° angle.

"May I sit here with you Mister Togami" I say in a monotone voice.Togami seemed shocked but quickly recovered.

"Atleast someone has manners, of course Onami~chan"Togami says as he starts to eat his food.I nod and sit next to him placing my food down which is much less than everyone else's.I starts to eat my back sitting straight and keeping my manner at the table like my master taught me.I felt togami stare at me as I ate.I looked at him and tilted my head my eyes not showing any emotion.

"Is there something you need me to do for you togami" I say keeping my head tilting as I blink.He seemed to blush a bit and looked away.

"No your fine, I'm done I should go spend my time elsewhere" He says as he takes his bowl and leaves.I look at the door for awhile before taking my own dish and going into the kitchen......