𝟎𝟑

After everyone ate it was time for all of us to go to bed.As I was walking out of the cafeteria to go to my dorm I felt a tug on my skirt.I looked down to see Chihiro.

"O-onami~chan can I sleep in your dorm I don't feel safe alone" he says while looking down afraid to be rejected.

"Sure Chihiro~kun" I say bowing at him.His eyes widened.

"yes I know your a boy don't worry I won't tell anyone your secret is safe with me, would you like to come with me to protrol the halls before we retire for tonight" I ask as I look at him.He nods.I walk out of the Cafeteria and start walking down the halls making sure they are empty.In the corner of my eye I can see sayaka lead leon to what appears to be neagis room.I look in that direction for ahilw until I heard Chihiro's voice.

"Onami~chan are you okay" He ask looking up at me.

"Yes I am Chihiro~kun sorry to worry you, we should go to my dorm now" I say as I take his hand and walk to my dorm checking behind us to see if anyone tries to sneak out.I open my door and let chihiro in, I follow behind him and close the door.I take off my heels and put then next to my bed.I look at Chihiro to see him standing there awkwardly.

"Come you can lay with me and we can even cuddle if you want" I say holding my hand out.Suddenly Chihiro bursted into tears and raninto my arms.My eyes widen a bit and i huged him rubbing his back to comfort him.

"its okay tell me what wrong" I say as I contiues to rock back and forth with him in my arms.

"I-I'm so scared Onami~chan your the only one I feel safe with I'm sorry for bothering you with my problems" He says crying into my chest.I blushed a little at what he said....he feels sage around me....

"How about we cuddle so you can fall asleep faster" i say giving him a soft smile.He blushes and nods getting into the bed.I also get in bes wrapping my arms around him as we both drift Into a deep sleep.

~Next Day~
The morning annoucement came on as I woke up and rubbed my eyes I look Chihiro to see him still sleeping I smile a bit.I put my hand on his head and kiss his forehead causing him to wake up rubbing his eyes.

"Come on we have to go to the cafeteria for breakfast" I say getting out of the bed getting dressed and putting on my heels.Chihiro looks at me and gets out of bed putting his shoes on.

"H-hey Onami~Chan....can I can you big sis" he says looking up at me blushing. This took me by surprise a bit but I calm down going to my normal blank face.

"Sure little bro" i say kneeling kneeling down and hugging him.His eyes widen as he hugs back smiling.

"Let's go big sis" he says pulling away from the hug and holding my hand.He leads me to the cafeteria still holding my hand as we enter.We take a seat at a table with Ishimaru and Mondo.

"Greetings Ishimaru, Mondo , hope you sleeper well"I say bowing my head at them as I say their name.In noticed by me they both blushed. We got our breakfast and started eating when we noticed everyone was here except sayaka.Neagi went to go look for her a few minutes after we heard a scream.I instantly got up and went into the digestion of the scream the others follwib behind me.I opened the doorto see Neagi on the floor shaking and pointing into the bathroom.I look into the bathroom to see sayaka dead laying on the floor with a knife in her stomach.My eyes widen.I failed to protect one of them I felt ashamed of myself I couldn't protect one of my classmates and now another is the cultprit.Inside I felt like crying but on the outside I kept a strong face.

'I must keep the others safe if its the last thing I will do even if it costs my life it is my sworn duty to protect them for I am the ultimate knight'I think to my myself with a determined look as I pick up Neagi's unconscious form and take him to the gym where monokuma said to go.