𝟏𝟑

Me and Chihiro was making a plan to get everyone back to their semi normal selfs since we discovered that they was infected since the start of the killing game

Me and Chihiro was making a plan to get everyone back to their semi normal selfs since we discovered that they was infected since the start of the killing game.First we had to come up with who we are going to target first.

"I think we should go for the main one Makoto he seems to be every smart in situations like these and then next we can do kirigiri" Chihiro says pointing to their pictures while explaining it to me.

I nodded as I listned aswell as coming up with a plan to seduce them.Seeing as Makoto can easily be seduced I really wasn't really all that much. Kirigiri on the other hand has a very dominant presence so I'll have to listen to whatever she has to say I just hope I wouldn't have to do the nasty with her.

"Now Makoto is usually found near here so you won't have to go far. That hair clip I gave you lets me know your location at all times and it slows me to speak to you." Chihiro stats pointing at the hair clip he gave me.

I nodded before standing up and bowing.

"I will do my best master" I say before standing up and getting my sword and other things. I went back over to Chihiro and kisses his forehead before smiling.

"Be careful okay?" Chihiro says his eyes beginning to tear up.

"Don't worry I will and you be careful too I want you to stay out of sight and be prepared to leave this hideout at anytime in case they get close to you." I tell her sternly as Chihiro nods wiping away his tears and smiling.

I smile at him one last time before leaving the hideout and going to where he told me Makoto's base was.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I made it to his base and climbed up the side of the wall carefully. It was night so all the commanders like Makoto was taking a nap while the monokumas was still active.I guessed right on the first shoot and got his bedroom window right.

"You may have turned evil but you still think the same" I mutter to myself before going over to his bed and waking him up and putting on the fake persona.

"W-who did that!" He jolts up and looks around before his eyes landing on me and he looks at me in shock.

"Hey Makoto I know you probably don't want to see me but ever since I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about you so I came here to be with you" I blushed and played with my fingers as Makoto sat there is both shock and confusion.

"Wait how did you find out where I set up my base?" He asked raising a eyebrow before standing up looking up at me since of course I'm taller than him.

"Well I have my ways to get to where I want and plus I was stalking you for weeks and found out your base" I smile at him before pulling him into a hug to which he hugged back quickly and grabbed my ass as he did so. I rolled my eyes behind his back and gave a look of disgust but I had to go along with it for the shake of the people that is suffering.

"Good to know, I told the others you were mine from the beginning!" He chuckles before pulling away from the hug and looking me up and down.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"That outfit won't do if your going to be by my side I'm going to need you to wear something hotter....I'll get you a outfit in the morning for now" he paused and goes to his walk in closet and gets out a oversized T-shirt and throwing it at me.

I caught it with ease and looked at it before looking back at him.

"Put that on and once your done come get in the bed with me and sleep" He says pointing to the bathroom before going back to his bed and laying down.

I nodded before going to the bathroom and changing into the oversized T-shirt.Although it was big it still didn't cover some of my butt which I kinda was uncomfortable about but it didn't matter since I know how to adapt to things really quickly. I walked out of the bathroom and went to Makoto's bed slowly laying down next to him staring up at the ceiling.

'Are they literally this obsessed that they literally do not question anything? If this happened to me I would immediately kill them on the spot' I thought to myself mentally rolling my eyes at how stupid Makoto is.

"Your finally mine all those pillows weren't enough for me to pleasure myself but now that you are here I don't have to pretend to do it with you anymore I can do it for real!" Makoto whispers the last part in my ear before pulling my back closer to him and pressing himself in my butt.

My face held one of disgust once more before I composed myself and keeped up the act.

"Of course anything you would like Mako-" when I began to say his name he immediately wrap his arm around my neck and pulled my head back to look at him. My eyes widened at the sudden action as I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Don't call me that you are to call me Daddy do you understand." He says sternly as he stares down at me with his now glowing red eyes.

I gulped and slowly nodded.

"Good now if you don't listen to orders as I tell you your going to have to get punished, do you understand" He whispers in my ear smirking slightly having fun with toying with me.

I slowly nodded as I was still in shock at the sudden change in personailty.

"Good girl~" He chuckles a bit before playing with my hair and letting go of my neck.

I panted a bit as I touched my neck to see if I had any bruises.Luckily I didn't have any. After awhile I heard Makoto snoring which meant he was asleep. This is going to be more challenging than I thought I wonder what would trigger them to go back to their normal selfs. Chihiro did say that dreams they had of me is the key for getting them back.And Makoto did mention sexual things so that means...

'I HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM TO BRING HIM BACK!?!'