𝟎𝟗

I awoke in a dark room that apears to be the basement.I tried to move my arms but they wouldn't budge.I sighed as I tried to search for my knife and my skirt pocket but it apears my outfit has been changed to something more revealing.

"What kind of perverted shit is this.." I say as my throat began to throb and burn a bit from the rope around it.

"Hello someone!! Anyone help!" I say as I contiue trying to get out of the rope but only making it worse and tighter causing me to barely be able to breathe.Tears slowly came from my eyes as I felt the air from my lungs slowly giving out.

"My my honey bun look what you have done to yourself" Someone says as they slowly walk towards me turning on a lamp reveling their face.

"W-who are you?" I say not being able to make out their face as my vision starts to be clouded from the tears and lack of air.

"Oh my bad I'm Mukuro ikusaba, I was posing as Junko my sister but I'm done being under her rule" Mukuro says as she walks over and losens the rope around me so I can breathe properly.

"Why did you kidnap me" I say in a completly calm voice knowing there was no point in stuggling until I can find a opening to attack.

'For now just keep on alert for attack' I thought to myself.Mukuro took out a sirenge with a link liquid in it.

"Well I'm not completely free from junko....she found us and threatened my life if I didn't give you this...please forgive me" Mukuro says with a sad face before she injects the liquid into my neck.

I closed my eyes as I slowly began to slip away from reality.

In your head

I heard faint voices talking from the distance as I look around trying to find a light.Once I found one I turned it on and looked around my eyes widen in shook as I see blood everywhere and my mom and dad on the floor hanging.

I slowly walked up to them as my legs started to shake and give out causing me to fall on my knees I looked up at their corpses my eyes slowly slipping into despair.

"M-mom...D-dad..." I cry out and I clench my shirt for comfort.I looked down and saw a note on the floor.

'why weren't you here for us Y/n we trusted you to keep us safe why did you leave we told you not to its all your fault it's all your fault it's all your fault..' it read.

It appeared to have a lot of bloody finger prints on it making it hard to read.I looked up again to see the house slowly start to see on fire.I started to panik as my breathing was covered by the smoke.I coughed as I tried to look for a way out.I looked around in a panik trying to see if I could find a way out.

"Why why why why why why why..." I say as i searched around my vision slowly fading.I finally found a crack in the wall and ran out.

I coughed and looked at the house as it burned down.I heard giggling behind me causing me to turn around quickly putting my hand infront of me as guard incase they attack.

My eyes widened as my arms slowly fell to the sides of my body.My knees gave out causing me to fall down.My eyes swirled in despair as I saw who was standing in front of me.

"Guys why...I thought I could trust you..." I say crying my eyes out my voice cracking a bit.

Makoto,Kyoko,Togami,Celestia,and everyone else except for chihiro was standing in front of me giggling while pointing at me.I growled before running over to them and knocking them down and bashing their head in with my fist.

"EVERYONE IS A LIE YOU GUYS ARE LIARS I HATE ALL OF YOU"

You have reached the end of this chapter would you like to dance with me as you wait