𝟏𝟒

I was woken up by the feeling in someone dry humping by butt causing me to jolt awake

"Oh sorry did I wake you? I was just trying to get rid of a morning boner" He chuckles a bit before getting up and fixing his clothes.

"U-um it's fine.." I say before getting up slowly and looking at him.

"I'm going to go and take a shower if that alright with you" I asked tilting my head a bit.

"Sure go ahead I can't promise that I won't peak in on you babe" Makoto winks at me before leaving the room, soon after I heard the door lock causing my eyes to widen before running to the door and hitting on it.

"MAKOTO MAKOTO WHAT THE HELL" I started to panik a bit looking around the room as I started to get flashbacks to my past.

"Sorry but I can't trust you fully at the moment so please don't make a fuse about it" I hear Makoto say on the other side before walking away.

"NO NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS.." My hits on the door slowed down before I slowly started to slide down the door as tears started to fall from my eyes.

I composed myself by taking a few deep breathes and slowly getting up going to the bathroom and taking a shower trying to calm my nerves.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's been a couple weeks since Makoto locked me in here he only ever came in to give me food or touch me a bit just to hear my tiny whimpers and moans. I was getting restless and fought every one in my body to not crack and break out of her with one kick. But with PTSD in the way that seemed to be impossible.

As usual Makoto comes in and this time he didn't bring food and left the door open at he stood next to it.

"Come on I'm letting you out" Makoto says gesturing me to follow him as he walks out the door.

I get up and follow him to wherever he was taking me. He stops Infront of a door and opens it before gesturing me to go inside. I slowly walk in and look around in aw.

"This is your room" Makoto says smiling before walking behind me and hugging me from behind.

I jumped a bit by the sudden contact before turning around and hugging him back.

"Thank you" I whispered before pulling away.

"Anything for my soon to be wife!" He says smiling.

"Wait what..." I look at him with wide eyes.

"We are getting married honey and then we are going to have 10 children together and rule the world" He smirks before chuckling.

"Get yourself ready with the lingerie on your bed when I come back you better be in it tonight is going to be pleasurable" Makoto winks before leaving the room closing the door.

I sighed to myself before looking at the lingerie and picking it up before going to the bathroom and getting ready to take a shower since I kinda did need it.

After I took my shower I dried myself before putting on the lingerie.

I looked at myself in the mirror a bit surprised that it looked good on me. I run my hands along my waist a bit before sighing preparing myself before walking out of the bathroom. Makoyo was sitting on the bed waiting for me before slowly turning in my direction and smirking when he saw me.

"Now don't you look sexy, give me a spin" Makoto says.

I nod before slowly giving him a 360 of my body.He smiles and gets up and grabs my hand before bending me over the bed and pressing his clothes erection against my butt. I mentally rolled my eyes since I was ready to get this over with already.

He takes off his clothes before grabbing some of my hair and pulling it back making me look at him.

"Your so pretty" He leans in and kisses me as his eyes start to glow red. He suddenly slams himself into me himself me to whimper into the kiss as he contiues to pound into me.He starts a headed makeout session as he starts going even faster. I think this despair disease is making their dicks bigger or something because my pussy is literally throbbing for me at the moment.

I moaned with each thrust pulling away from the kiss and putting my head down on the bed gripping the sheets a bit.Suddenly he lifts my leg onto his shoulder and contiues abusing my pussy.

I moaned out a bit louder at the sudden change in position my mind becoming a bit clouded as I could control my actions anymore. Maybe this is the side affects as to not getting pleasure in a long while.

"F-fuck Makoto~" I moaned out as my eyes fluttered in pleasure. He flips me over on my back and puts both of my legs onto his shoulders as he goes even faster.

"Fuck your so tight y/n~" he groans out as he thrusts got a little sloppy.

"I-im gonna cum" I managed to whimper out.

"M-me too" Makoto moans a bit before starting to thrust out his high.

After a couple more thrust I climaxed onto him aswell as him climaxing along with me ...and not pulling out.

"M-makoto did you pull out" I asked panting a bit as I looked at him.

"Nope your having my kids remember better to start now then having to wait until after marriage." Makoto smirks before pulling out and cleaning me up aswell as himself. He kisses by cheek and waves goodbye before leaving the room.

I began to panik because of course I don't want to have a baby this young I want to live my life and not have to worry about a little me. I dug into my hair and pulled out a box of birth control and quickly took it hoping it would work. I swallowed it and silently prayed that it would work.

'i know you don't like me god but please don't this one favour for me!' I thought I my head as I closed my eyes before getting under the covers and slowly going to sleep hoping that this would make Makoto come back to his senses.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡