𝟎𝟒

After awhile neagi woke up in a panic.

"Mizono where is she!" he says looking around

"I'm sorry Neagi~kun but she is gone now don't worry irene will take care of her"i say bowing at him secretly yelling at myself for not doing anything.Suddenly monokuma appear behind me and due to refexed I took out my sword and aimed it at him.

"Woah calm down there Onami" monokuma says he looked more...human.I stared at him for awhile before putting my sword back in its holder as i bow to him.

"Very sorry Mr.Principal its just my reflexes thats all"I say still bowing.Everyone locked at the both of us wide eyed.

"It's fine I see you guys noticed that I'm human know Puhuhuhu" Monokuma laughs and walks back over the the stage.After all the arguments and things we went to go investigate or course Chihiro clung to me like a lost puppy while I held his hand to tell him everything is fine.I tried to stay away from the body because I don't want to feel more guilty than I already am.After awhile it was time to go to the trail room.And of course Chihiro clung to my side unknown to me Mondo was giving death glares and silent threats to Chihiro.

Mondo's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That little punk clinging to my loves side like she's his ill show that little punk. Just wait you little runt I'll best you to a bloody pump.

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stayed silent most of the trial until Makoto mentioned my name.
"Onami now that I think about it I never got your alibi from last night"He says looking at me. Of course I remained strong and stood up straight.
"That is correct, when you guys all left the cafeteria I went around the halls checking if everyone was in their dorms. When I saw Mizono lead Leon to what appears to be Makotos dorm so therefore where were you Makoto"I say looking at him with a slight glare. Everyone looked at makoto as he began to sweat.
"Like I stated earlier me and Mizono switched rooms for the night because she heard noises in her dorm"Makoto said scratching the back of his neck. I nodded and looked a Leon.
"Now thank think about your name was kinda spelled out with he blood was it not Leon"I say as a shadow casts over my face as I glare at him. He started to panic and ramble on about many things. In the end he got executed to which I watched. The whole time chihiro clinging to my side as I hug him.