𝟎𝟕

I woke up and got out of bed slowly so I won't wake up chihiro

I woke up and got out of bed slowly so I won't wake up chihiro.I smiled at him and got dressed for the day I went to the bathroom and brushes my teeth.I went back out and woke up chihiro after he was awake I started to clean the room and make up the bed.Once Chihiro was done I held his hand and walked out to the cafeteria.Just then a anouncement was made for us to meet in the gym.I looked at chihiro and noticed they were shaking so I kneeled down and wiped their tears away while every else either stopped to watch or contiued to walk.

"It's okay chihiro, here you want me to carry you?" I say holding out my arms.The nod and run into my arms.I picked them up and let them cry into my shirt while I patted their back and kissed their forehead.I finally reached the gym and chihiro had fallen asleep from crying so much.I smiled down at them and kissed their cheek.I rocked back in forth with holding him while I waited.Just them togami came up to me.

"You can out her down their not a baby" he says crossing his arms.

"Why so you care that he is in my arms" I say in a monotone voice glaring a little.

"Your babying her and it's getting annoying" He says fronting his teeth

"Back off before I slice you in half kinder a second I won't hesitate, she's my lil sister nothing more nothing less now if you could plus shit the hell up I'm tired of you and your bullshit now go over there and sit the hell down and do everyone a favor and shut up" I say snapping at him witlist taking out my sword and swinging it around at him.He looked a me terrified and walk to a corner and sat down.Witlist everyone stared at me in shock.

"I'm truly sorry but when people mess with my lil sis I can't help it" I say giving them a small smile while kissing Chihiros forehead.Sooner or later chihiro woke up and monokuma finally started the anouncement.

"Since Mondo basically got caught trying to commit murder he is to be executed so everyone please make their way to the execution chamber PUHUHUHUHU" monokuma says then leading us to the execution chamber.

During the Execution
I watched calmly as mondo was executed of course I covered Chihiros eyes and ears since I didn't want him to see.I slightly smiled while watching mondo die.

'It's what he fucking deserves' I think to myself

At night
Me and chihiro did our daily ruitine and went to bed I cuddled chihiro as they snuggles into my chest.I slowly drifted off into a deep deep slumber wondering what will tomorrow being to us....

I slowly drifted off into a deep deep slumber wondering what will tomorrow being to us

You have reached the end of this chapter tune in next time...