𝟏𝟔

I woke up and slowly sat up before looking down at Kirigiri snuggled into my boobs as she contiues to sleep

I woke up and slowly sat up before looking down at Kirigiri snuggled into my boobs as she contiues to sleep. I sighed to myself before shaking her awake.

"Wake up you can stay on me forever" I contiued to shake her before she finally woke up rubbing her eyes.

"I can get a couple more minutes?" Kirigiri says as she looks at me pouting.

"Sorry but I don't like being stuck in one place for too long when I am awake" I shrugged before rubbing my eyes and yawning.

Kirigiri got out of the bed and looked at me.

"I must change your bandages again" She takes out the first aid kit and takes out the bandages before taking off the blood infested bandages that I still had on.

"It's weird the monokumas has never stabbed someone before" she says as she starts the wrap the new bandage around my waist.

"Well they are always full of surprises" I smiled at them before winding a bit when they gripped where my injury was.

"Where was you all these years...answer me that" Kirigiri says as her hair casted a shadow over her eyes.

"I was hiding and trying to survive..." I answer keeping my voice low since I was in pain.

"And you just know decided to stumble upon me!" Kirigiri looks up at me as her eyes started to tear up. My eyes widened a bit before I pulled them into a hug.

"I'm sorry but I had to take the time to know about my surroundings" I couldn't help but feel bad for all of them.Since they was all infected my the virus and then had some of their memory gone overtime it's kind of depressing. I just hope I get to save all of them soon.

"Hey Kirigiri I have a question if you don't mind answering..." I say as I let her go and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Sure anything for you!"

"How many of you guys are still alive?"

"Well Sakura died from poisoning since she thought you was dead, Celestia burned herself to death after she killed Ishimaru and Hifumi...that's about all I know I don't know about the rest...and you know what happened to Mondo.." Kirigiri says before standing up and clearing her throat.

"But that doesn't matter, what matters is that your here with me!" She smiles before pulling me into a kiss.My eyes widened at her sudden action before I slowly melted into the kiss.

She slowly laid me back on the bed before slowly taking off my panties and lifted my skirt a bit.What was once a innocent kiss was now a heated makeout session.She starts to rub my clit making me moan softly into the kiss.

She pulls away from the kiss and smirks down at me before inserting two fingers into me and thrusted them in and out roughly.I moaned out at the sudden action biting my lip as I gripped the sheets a bit.

"Awww you look so adorable like this I can't get enough of you!" She leans down to my neck and start to kiss and suck on it as she starts to thrust her fingers faster adding another finger overtime.

I moaned with each thrust as my back arched a bit and my eyes fluttered with pleasure.She looks at my eyes as she licks her lips.

"You really are addicting you know that?"

"N-no~" I mages to get out as she started to thrust her fingers into me at a inhuman speed.

"I don't think I can ever get enough of this" She leans down once more and kisses me on the lips.My walls clench around her fingers as I get close to reaching my climax.

"I-im gonna cum~" I panted a bit as I gripped the sheets more.

"Go ahead princess~" She starts to thrust her fingers faster to help me reach my climax. After a couple more thrusts I finally reached my climax moaning out her name.

She takes out her finger as they were covered in my cum before looking me straight in my eyes and licking the cum off her fingers. I blushed and moved my eyes away from her.

"You did great princess" She smiles at me before kissing my cheek and cleaning me up.

"T-thank you.." I panted heavily as I tried to catch my breathe.

"Sadly I can't stay I have things to do today but you can rest for today" She smiles at me before walking out of the room.

The room around me begins to get dark as I slowly fell asleep.