𝟏𝟐

I woke up only to realize that I was once again tied to a chair in what seems to be the basement

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I woke up only to realize that I was once again tied to a chair in what seems to be the basement.I was shivering cold causing me to realize that I was wearing nothing but my bra and my panties.

I tried to wiggle a bit only to get a couple of rope burns from attempting. I leaned my head down and I listened to my surroundings as I slowly pulled out my hair tied twisting it around.What once was a hair tie was now a knife a little invention I made just in case this happened. I use the knife and start cutting at the rope.

As soon as I started I hear heels coming down the stairs causing me to hurry up a bit.I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump and look at them immediately only for my eyes to widen as tears began to fall out.

"C-chihiro but I thought you were..." I cried but keep quiet as to not alert anyone else that was in the area.

"I know I know but I had a idea when you went missing and everyone started to act weird, I replaced myself with a robot version of me that a friend of mine made for me a long time ago and went into hiding I was surprised no one caught on" Chiro chuckles before letting me out of my bind.

As soon as I was free I embraced Chihiro into a hug.

"Your so smart for doing that Chihiro I am very proud of you" I smile a genuine smile before pulling away from the hug still holding his shoulders and looking him in his eyes.

"I know! And I'm finally comfortable with wearing pants again and I'm not afraid anymore! In going to get you out of here come on!" Chihiro says with a determined face before dragging me out of the basement and started to lead me out of here. Everything around me was destroyed aswell as trash everywhere. I wonder how long I was out. I stayed close to Chihiro as he lead the way.

"Alot of stuff happened while you were out I managed to move you away from them but didn't want to remove the ties from you since I didn't want you to call over and get injured while you was still in your coma" Chihiro chuckles nervously as he scratches the back of his head.

"I was in a coma....for how long?" I asked tilted my head.

"Um about a year and a half" Chihiro says casually.

"A YEAR AND A HALF!" I yell by mistake before getting my mom covered by Chihiro as he ran to the nearest dark alley.

"Shhh you almost alerted them!" Chihiro whispered yelled.

"Allerted who?" I raised a eyebrow at him.

"The monokumas they work for the people that we were trapped with in that killing game" Chihiro says looking down sadly looking like their about to cry.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"I'll tell you when we get to my hideout" Chihiro whipped their eyes to stop the tears from coming out.

I nod and held his hand again

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Once we made it to his hideout I sat down and looked around. Chihiro seemed to be doing alot while I was In as coma. I looked down a bit feeling a bit sad that I missed out on alot and Chihiro had to go threw all of this alone. Atleast I'm here now right? Im still important to him right? Of course I am why else would he do threw the trouble of doing that all for me...

Chihiro cut your thoughts short as he sits a cup of hot coco infront of you.

"Drink up I know your hungry aswell but the bread is still baking and then main course won't be done until a couple more hours" Chihiro give me a warm smile before sitting down at the table next to me and returning to his sad look.

"I thought you wasn't going to wake up, I was slowly losing hope everyday thinking that you were dead. I feed you everyday...bathed you aswell to keep you healthy but...every single time I looked at your face I couldn't help but start crying" Chihiro started to shake a little bit as he started to cry gripping his pants a bit. I looked at him with sympathy and put my hand on his.

"And now that your finally awake and the world is still in this state saddens me even more, I was hoping when we was out of the killing game we can get a apartment together and live happily but it was all crushed when those maniacs started to take you away from me!" Chihiro for up from his seat quickly before hugging me tightly causing my eyes to widen before slowly hugging him back.

"It's okay it's okay I'm here I'm here..." I pat his back as I rocked back and forth. This has to end and it's going to end today I just have to for the sake of the world and for the sake of our future.

I will not let despair win!!

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ᴰᵃⁿᵍᵃⁿʳᵒⁿᵖᵃजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें