𝟎𝟏

I walked to the school thinking this will be amazing smiling to myself.But when I pasted the gate everything starts to get dizzy.

"What in Irene" I say before I completely pass out. (Btw you are kinda like angie with your god so you praise Irene cuz I like Aphmau okay deal with it)

**Time skip to when you wake up**

I wake up ina classroom.I look around and realise my sword is in front of me I take it and put it in its holder I walk up to the teacher desk to see a note that says to meet in the gym.My eyes widened when I realised I was late and I had no idea where the gym is.

I ran out of the classroom looking for the gym worrying that I would get yelled at or expelled.Once I found it I calmed down.

"Alright you got this just be yourself" I sighed and opened the door to get gym.Once I opened the door everyone turned and looked at me.

"YOU ARE LATE" says someone.I turn and looked at them.They had red eyes and black hair and really thicc eyebrows.Like seriously they might be thicker than me.

"Sorry I must have sleeper to long in that classroom...I really don't know how I got there" I said bowing at exactly 90 degrees. Everyones eyes seemed to widen.But then the door opened again.A boy with brown hair and a ahoge walked in panting.

"YOUR LATE" The same guys that yelled at me said to the boy that walked in.

**Time skip**
So this random bears wants us the kill eachother. I learn everyone name awhile ago. I walked towards the door ready to look around.

"Where are you going Onami~chan" Mokoto says