𝟎𝟖

In the morning I woke up chihiro and we did or daily ruitine before walking off the a cafeteria.

"Morning everyone is everyone awake and here?" I say looking around to see everyone.I nod before walking to a table and sitting down chihiro before going and get us some food.i felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see junko.I tilted my head.

"May I help you miss Enoshima"I say bowing a bit.She smiles and waves her hand around.

"No need to bow Onami~chan" she says chuckling a bit.

"As you wish" I say nodding and standing up straight.

"I need you to come with me I want to show you something" Junko says smiling widely.

"Sure but hold on I got to bring this to chihiro and get him back to our dorm" I say before walking off back to chihiro and sitting down giving him his food and eating my food as we talked.

"Okay I'm going with Miss Enoshima for awhile she wants to show me something I want you to be careful and don't forget the training I taught you okay" I say kneeling down to Chihiros height and kissing his forehead.

"Of course big sis I'll be waiting in our dorm room" he says smiling and kissing me on the cheek.I smiled and ruffled up his hair a bit causing it to become messy.Chihiro giggles.

"Go ahead big sis I'll be fine don't worry about me 8 can handle myself!" He says proudly as he smiles.I smiled a bit.

"I know I just worry alot" I say standing up and looking at everyone.

"If any as to make a mark on him I would hate you and hunt you down whereever you stand and murder you no matter the cause" I say glaring at them sending shivers down their spine.I nodded at Enoshima sing ailing her to lead the way.

On the little walk
"What did you want to show me Enoshima?" I say standing infront a door that she stopped at all of a sudden.

"I'm so sorry Onami~chan I have no other choice" Junko says.

"What do you mean your so-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as I got knocked out by something hitting my head.

"I'm sorry but my sister seems to want you to herself although I can let that happen my love" Junko?? Says as she takes off her wig.But I couldn't see as the blood blocking my vision and the blurriness from me passing out......

You have reached the end of this chapter please make yourself comfy your in for a hell of a ride