𝟎𝟐

I turn and face mokoto midway as I opened the door

"To figure our how to get out of here I suggest you guys do the same, if you are in trouble just scream my name I am the ultimate knight after all" I say giving a stotic face and bowing a perfect 90 degree angle.I walked out of the gym.I walked towards the dorm area and took some notes on the ceiling and ofhir things that looks interesting.I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Mokoto standing there scratching the back of his head.

"How may I serve you" I say bowing

"Oh Onami~chan no need to be so formal I mean we are going to be stuck here for awhile" mokoto says waving his hands around blushing at how formal I was.

"Oh,well then please call mi y/n" I say stand straight and putting my hand on my hip.

"Oh okay" mokoto says

"So what did you need" I say in a monotone voice.

"Oh I came to hang out with you for awhile,what were you doing" Mokoto says pointing to my notepad that I took notes in.

"Oh I wrote some things I noticed about this hall" I sag handing him the note book.After talking for a couple minutes we parted way.I decided to go to fhe kitchen and make us something to eat since we all need to eat in order to think properly.I opened the kitchen door to see aoi and sakura drinking home tea together.

"Oh hello, I didnt mean to disturb you two" I say bowing.Unnoticed by me they both blushed.I went over to the food and picked out the ingredients I needed to make what I wanted.I started to fri the shrimp.I added some seasoning and some other things like salt and a little bit or pepper.Once the shrimp was done I layed out plates for all of us.

"Do you need help Onami chan" I hear Sakura say behind me.I turn towards Aoi and Sakura a little surprised because I forgot they were there.

"Yeah that would be nice thanks" i say slightly smiling but quickly went back to mystotic face.They nodded and set it the bread and cut the tomato's and lettuce.They washed both of then before they but them of course.I out some shrimp on each of the bread and put the lettuce,tomato and cheese.

"Alright that's it" I say looking at my work.

"Aoi if you can please gather everyone in the cafeteria for dinner we need to make sure everyone eats,Sakura help me put the plates on the tables" I say to them.They both nodded and did what I asked.Once we set the food down on the table Aoi came back with everyone.

"Hope you all enjoy the dinner I prepared pls everyone eat we need to stay strong in a situation like this" I say bowing.Unnoticed by me again they blushed.

Everyones thoughts: She's like a mother 0///0

Everyone got a plate and sat down.I stood by the door like any other knight out there.

"Hey Onami~chan you can come sit and eat too" Toko said to me blushing like crazy.

"It is not a place of a servant like me to eat with you besides I already ate." I say in a calm voice like always.I lied I have not attended but I need to put then first in order to get them out of here.Even if it means dying.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah that's it my spider I read more and more fanfics and I got some more writing skills hehe.This is the second book I updated BTW my fingers hurt.Nayways love you spiders byeeee!!!🕷🕸