𝟎𝟔

I walked out of the kitchen after washing everyone's dishes only to see chihiro no where in sight.I started to panik before I decided to go look for him.I checked everyone even his dorm.room but I couldn't find him the only place I didn't check was the girls locker room and the boys locker room.I went into the boys locker room and my heart dropped I saw mondo holding up a dumbbell about to smash chihiro with it as his back was turned.I hurried over and tripped him, catching the dumbbell.I stared down at mondo in disgust as chihiro clug to my skirt while crying.I patted his back as I keeped my eyes on mondo.

"Why were you trying to murder my little brother" I say before pouting my sword at him with a very angry look on my face.Mondo start to sweat.

"I-im s-sorry onami~chan" Mondo says backing away.

I keeped chihiro close to me as I was lied towards mondo as he continues to back away.

"Ever ever EVER TRY THIS AGIAN I WONT HESITATE TO TIE YOU UP AND PUT YOU IN A JANITORS CLOSET" I say as I got more and more angry at him.Mondo shivering under my glare as he nodded getting up and running out of the room.I sighed before kneeling down to Chihiro and wipping his tear.I smiled at him before hugging him allowing him to cry into my shoulder.

"From now on stay with me never leave my side always hold my hand so I know your there okay?" I say starting to cry aswell.Chihiro nodded.

"I'm sorry I went out of your sight big sis" chihiro says crying also.I picked him up and alowed him to sleep on my chest.I put my sword back into it's holder and walked out of the boys locker room.As I walked back to my dorm everyone asked what happened since they saw mondo running out of the locker room.I explained to them what had happened and we all agreed on locking mondo in his room before we know we can trust him.Until then he has to write a eassy apologising to Chihiro.

I played with chihiro in my room for awhile before we took turns in the showers.Once we finished I helped chihiro get dressed.

"Thanks again big sis for saving me, I'm really happy to have you as my big sister" Chihiro said giving me his famous closed eyed smile.I smiled back and hugged him.

"No problem from here on out don't leave the room with anyone even if they tell you that I told them to get you don't go with them and come to me immediately" I say looking him in the eyes.Chihiro nodded.

"Don't worry I won't leave your side at all big sis" he says kissing my cheek.I giggled and picked him up putting him to bed before getting in and laying next to him cuddling him as we both went to sleep.