Jacob & I

''Why am I here?'' I asked him when his head laying on the side of the bed.

''You passed out in the bathroom at work, but what were you thinking when you threw up and passed out.'' He said.

''I don't know what are you talking about, but please tell me what the doctor told you.'' I asked him but he just looked at me.

''So when were you going to tell me?'' He asked.

''What are you talking about?'' I asks.

''Your health is looking bad at this moment now but the doctor are doing some blood work on you.'' He said.

''Okay thanks it is time for you to leave now.'' I told him.

''No, I have been here for you for the past four hours, so I am staying here regardless you like it.'' Jacob said.

''I am not your concern since we...''I didn't finish the sentence because I didn't want to talk about this anymore after he is done with me at the hospital. Then the doctor came in telling me I am good to go but eat more and sleep more instead working myself to death, then Jacob shook the doctor hand and thank him. Then the doctor asked us if we are dating but I told that we are not dating and he said awee , she is a keeper from what I see.'' He said.

''Thanks, I know she is.'' Jacob said. I told him to get out while I dress myself but he had to tell me he will take me home with him so he can keep a eye on me and I will not work for a week so I can eat and sleep well and not stress.

''I want to go to my home and not yours Jacob.'' I said.

''I believe you are in here because of me and still you are my responsibility.'' He said.

''No, you are not but you are finding a way to keep me trapped when you didn't pay attention to me for nearly two months after the incident, so therefore I need to go back home and not yours because you are distraction.'' I said.

''No you are coming with me now.'' He pinned me down on the hospital bed.

''Really you want to do this now.'' I said.

''You know I can't be only with one person and sometimes you can't satisfy me only.'' He said.

''Then go to Kate.'' I said.

''You know you been in my brain each day, second, minutes.'' He said.

''It can be a bitch,huh?'' I smirked .

''Bet your ass it is.'' He smirked at me sexily.

''Can you get off on me?'' I asked.

''Okay, i'll be waiting for you at the door.'' He said. I dressed myself and looking for my bag with my phone but it seems that I didn't come with that because they are on my desk at the office. I got out of the room asking Jacob did he see my phone and bag? He told me we will go to the office to get my items so he can take me home with him.

I went to to the office getting my stuff , there he was staring at me and waiting for me as well when I am trying to find a way to escape. Then he told me smirking at me that he made sure I couldn't escape him.

''Very funny.'' I said.

''I am dead serious.'' He said.

I got into his car tucking myself with  the seat belt making sure he doesn't get near me and he placed his hand on my thigh rubbing up and down. ''Jacob I am not sleeping with you ever again.'' I told him.

''Oh really.'' He turned his head to me smirking. Then he stop the car somewhere rubbing his fingers on my thigh then he went in more deeper towards my skirt, sliding his finger all the way to my underwear playing around my clit on my underwear. I didn't want to incite this because he and I are done but it felt too good, so I took his hand sliding my underwear leading his fingers inside of me. He slide his finger inside of me while I am slowly moaning, as he finger inside of me, I had an orgasm which felt so good.

''I told you, you will come back.'' He said.

''You meant you came back to me.'' I smiled while I am orgasming.

''Same thing.''He smiled at me and he told me to come over.Then I unbuckle the seat belt sitting on him, then he slide the underwear while he unbuckle his belt and unzipping his pants while I  pull his dick out of his pants while I motion myself right on top of his dick bouncing on top of him, He told me to tell him I need him while I am bouncing on top of him.