Playing Games

After Eva went on her honeymoon , I was kind of stuck with Jacob but was wondering why am I feeling like this ? I was laying on the bed waiting for Jacob to come in so he can tell me to come eat but he didn't come in the room. 

''Jacob, are you feeling okay?'' I asked.

''I should be asking you that question.'' He said.

''I want to talk to you.'' I said.

''I have to talk to you too, but not right now.'' I said.

''Okay.'' He didn't even touch me, does he think I am a disease because I have my period.

''I need to pack up my suitcase.'' He said.

''I can do it.'' I suggested.

''No, I can do it.'' He said smiling at me. I try to touch him and he pull away from me which is weird because he doesn't deny my touch. 

''Jacob, Why don't you want me to touch you?'' I ask.

''Touch me? I didn't know you wanted to touch me.'' He look surprised.

''Seriously.'' I rolled my eyes.

''Hey, don't sass me.'' He pointed his finger in my face.

''Or else what?'' I ask.

''I will have to punish you for it and Jacob loves punishing his women.'' He said devilishly sexy.

''Then, I want to see the punish you are going to give me then.'' I said biting my lips wanting him to touch me and he grab my hand roughly taking me out of the room and then he place me on his shoulder walking to the red room and telling me he will make me obey his rules, I was giggling but afraid what he might do because he is really agressive and arrogant.

He placed me on the bed telling me to bend over,so I bend over waiting for him to tear me in pieces.Then he tied me up and telling me to spread my legs which is quite weird because he knows that I have my period and I will not have sex with my period. Then he took a belt asking how much do I deserve since I am being very disobedient. Then I told him to give me eight of them since I have been a bad girl lately and been craving for his body lately which is really weird.

Then he told me to count to the number eight, so I did and as he hit me with the belt he made each hit harder and more rougher which is causing my ass to be red. Then he heard his mother calling him telling him that Elise was waiting for him to attend the meeting she always have with him for years.

I asked him about Elise but he didn't want to tell me anything because it was not my business. Then he told to put on my clothes telling to stay in the room while he can distract his mother and Elise to get out of the apartment so he can get me out of here because I heard that Elise is the jealous type when she sees Jacob with someone else other her. Then I heard Kate voice inside the apartment, then I was locked in the room. 

''Mother,Elise,and Kate what are you doing here?'' He asked while he is embrace his mother in his arms.

''your mother invited me in since you haven't been taking my phone calls.'' Elise said while she getting close to embrace him.

''Well I have been busy this days and my phone is in my room while I was fixing something in my room.'' I said.

''Where?'' Elise asked.

''Elise, that is not your goddamn business.'' He look angry when she asked him that when she probably knows how he is.

''Darling , why are you so rough with Elise when she is the one who wants to understand and love you.'' His mother said.

''Mother, I am have been stressing lately but I am so sorry Elise.'' He told her. When he release me from this room, I will be killing him for locking me in here and having me hiding here from his crazy ass Elise which could be his fiancee.