Bad Bitch

'' Summer, what was that you did to me?'' He asked.

'' It was to help my ease.'' I said to him brushing my hair.

'' I need some more.'' He said.

'' Maybe some other time.'' I said.

'' Please, I never have someone do this to me before.'' He plead.

'' Fine but don't fuck up my hair, then you will need a little more something else.'' I said.

'' So what do you  intent to do to me?'' He asked.

''I'll let you know when I get this letter on your desk tonight.'' I said.

'' What letter?'' He asked.

'' My resignation.''walking into my room but he stopped me from getting in, he asked me why do I have to write the resignation after we finished fucked.

'' Just because you fucked me, doesn't mean I am going back to work with a tyrant.'' I said.

'' I said I'm sorry, what do you want ?'' He asked.

'' I want you to understand you can't control me and after you slapped me, I don't think it would be best for me to be around someone like you.'' I said.

'' Please let me know what you want to do?'' He asked.

'' I want you to let me resign.'' I said.

'' I know your ex Mark offer you something.'' He said.

'' Jacob, did you come here to hurt me more than you did before.'' I said.

'' I am here to talk some sense into you.'' He said.

'' Well talk some sense into me then.'' I said. He got up and kiss on my shoulder telling me he can take all my troubles away if i want to.

'' Which means?'' I asked being turned around but he grab my hand twirling me back into his arms, I felt at ease when he twirl me around the room. I told him that I don't want to be control but he told me he wasn't controlling me. '' Yes you are.'' I said. He told me to look into his eyes but I didn't want to but I did, then I stood there speechless wondering what if.

''I have a question to ask you.'' I told him but he felt scared because the question I might asked him could be very intrusive. He said it dependent on what I am asking him, then I took a breath before I asked him because he could end up hurting me or my feelings.

'' Why don't you believe in relationships?'' I asked.

'' Wow, there are million of questions to ask but that the one you had to asked.'' He scratched his head but I was waiting for an answer.'' Anytime now.'' I tapped on my wrist and he told me he does believe in relationship but doesn't want one because humans disappointed people which he does not have time to do right at this moment.

'' But aren't you engaged to some Eliza?'' I asked.

'' What makes you think I 'm getting married when I don't want a relationship.'' He said.

''I don't know but I ask you to know that you will have to eventually be done with me to get married in no time soon Jacob.'' I said.

''Enough talking but more kissing.'' He sweep me right off my feet spinning me around the room and then he placed me down gently on the sofa,where he is right on top of me looking deeply into my eyes.I am laughing at him and he smiles right at me telling ,''don't worry I am not here to hurt you.'' He and I lean in closer and slowly for a kiss where we are fighting the urges to not to but the more the passion we are feeling,drawing us closer to each other. Our noses touches each others to the point we are touching lips, when I feel his lips right onto mines take the stress and weight off my shoulders. 

He feels warm and gentle and it remind me of home when I was dating Mark.'' Jacob I don't know what you do to me but it's working.'' I said.

''I told you I could make you feel good but you refuse to listen.'' He smiled at me.