What a game to play with him?

During the party, he came near me touching my ass whispering in my ear asking me do I want to go upstairs? I told him let's go upstairs and I locked the door when we went up seeing that we are in his brother room.

''Ooo I see you getting ready to do something .'' He smiled. I chuckled just a little getting myself ready to fuck him at his game since he fucked me over as well. Then I push him on the bed kissing his lips to his neck and he was getting really a little more interested into it. Then I unbutton his shirt and took off his jacket where I was kissing his chest and his abs still finding a way to look at him.

''My turn .'' He turned me over.

''No this is my turn now.'' I said.

''Okay , let see you take control then.'' He chuckled. Then I unzipped his pants and unhooked the button off his pants slowly rubbing on his cock while he was getting really hard. I got off taking off his pants and there it was ... his cock staring at me in those boxers hard. I rub his cock teasing him but he couldn't take anymore so he turned me over slowly removing my panties and smacking my ass telling I am his submissive.

I stood there bend over angrily since I found out I am nothing but fucking assistant that fucks her boss. Then he insert his cock inside of me fucking me hard smacking my ass. He took me by the neck fucking me hard as the moan coming out his mouth and mines felt good but I am angry with him. The more he fucked me ,  I was thinking about him fucking me like goddess until finding out that I am nothing but a pawn. He made me fall for him slowly into the process which is something that doesn't happen to me ever. It remind me with Mark and I was dating and this is the shit he pulled on me as well cheating.

Someone was knocking on the door ,so I got real quiet until I heard it was Elise asking if Jacob was in there . So i kept moaning harder and harder and Jacob didn't like what I was doing since he finish cum inside of me when Elise came knocking on the door.

''Jacob,are you in there ?'' She asked.

''Yeah Elise , I will come out.'' Jacob said throwing my dress at me telling me to get dressed so Elise doesn't think something else happen here.

''Why Jacob ?'' I asked him.

''Elise is out there.'' He look at me as I am the one who is senseless.

''Why Jacob , don't you like fucking me or do you have to stop when you hear Elise all the fucking time ?'' I asked him. Then he walked up towards me choking me telling me to never have an attitude with him and listen when he tells me we need to stop.

''Am I understood ?'' He asked me.

''You are understood.'' I said. Then he open the door where I was finished dressing myself and then he told me we will talk about this when we get home and Elise was wondering what does Jacob means when he said we will talk about this when we get home.I passed her telling her to move out my way but she asked me what is my problem ?

''Summer ,don't start now.'' He said.

''Whatever deal with your wifey while the pawn slut goes downstairs.'' I walked away from him and her.

''What did she say?'' Jacob asked Elise.

''She said pawn slut.'' Elise said.

''What makes her think she is a pawn slut ?'' Jacob was wondering.

''She is, isn't she ?'' Elise asked.

''NO, SHE IS NOT!'' Jacob shouted.

''Lower your voice with me.'' Elise touched his shoulder getting herself to calm him down to fuck him in the room. Then she calm him down kissing him , his mother came upstairs before I went down asking me to get Jacob to come talk with the CEO of Angelo Enterprise.I went back into the room seeing him right on top of her kissing her after he finished fucked me and cum right inside of me.

Then he saw so he tried to chase me and there he was after me outside since I hurried myself trying to get out of there before I suffocated more than I am going through.

''No, it was nothing Summer.'' Jacob explained.

''Don't worry about it Jacob, I am your assistant and nothing more than that.'' I said.

''No, Summer please don't do this now with me when you anger me in there before .'' He said.

''I anger you because you are hurting me Jacob and I need some space away from you please.'' I said trying to find a way to get home because I don't want to be around him.

''So, do you want to end this now ?'' He asked.

''It would be best for you and me.'' I said.

''No, tell me what you want?'' He asked. I know that answer is obvious when he should know I want him but how could have him when he supposed to be with Elise because she is the better half for him so it would be better to leave this alone forever. 

''I want to go home.'' i said.

''Louis, please take Summer home for me.'' Jacob gave Louis the keys and I went home and after that Jacob was gone on his trip without me. I heard he went with Elise since I did not want to be with him anymore.