Elise arrival

''What the hell is wrong with me?''

I heard the door banging and there was Elise asking to come in which is weird because how does she know Jacob was here with me unless someone said something.

''What are you doing here Elise?''

''I am here because your mother asked me to find you.'' She says.

''But my mother doesn't know I am here so who told you?'' 

''I threatening your brother to tell me where you were but I didn't know you were here with Summer .'' 

''Summer and I are on vacation and you are interrupting us, you know that.'' 

''I am sorry but you need to come back to California to help us out.'' 

''Help out on what?'' 

''The details that are going over during the company conference of yours and mine company going to merge into one.'' she said excitedly. I told Jacob that I need some fresh air while he handles his business with her girl while I am outside but he told me this is a company matter.

''But..

''There is no buts.'' He said.

We got on the conference where they were talking about the merger between his soon to be wife and his company which will make them the most richest merge companies ever to be seen. Theri net worth would be worth more than billions. This merge would make them Trillionaires while I am still here working for them. She hold his hand telling him he should consider this because it would do good for him and her when they are to become wife and husband.

After the conference, She said to Jacob telling him that the parents have planned that the wedding is being moved up within six months from now.I was furious because I am now in competition with Elise being married to Jacob.

''But I need more time and being married now will not help me at this time.''

''Now it is time to tell Summer that she will need leave you alone as a your whore and as an assistant.''

''Don't speak about her like that.'' He pointed his finger in her face.

''I am just saying that she will need be only an assistant and no more of your submissive because you will have me as your wife and sex partner forever.''

''Elise, are you sure you want to be married to me?''

''yes , only you because I love you Jacob and I am willing to understand you and let you fuck around but that will stop when you are married to me.''

''Jacob is own man.'' I said.

''This have nothing to do with you Summer.'' she mocked.

''You are so right and that is why I need to leave right now.''

''No.'' He grab my hand and I stare into his eyes wondering why does he want me here with her because I can't stand her anymore.

''I am leaving but talk it over with Summer because you and I will be married to each other no matter how you like it.'' she said in a demanding way.

''I can't believe she wants you to be married to her.'' i mocked. He turn around looking at me telling me he have to because he have no choice but to accept the fact that he supposedly was made for her.

''Seriously Jacob.'' I said.

''Don't you see that I am stuck in this matter no what.'' He shouted at me. I ran to the bathroom feeling the urge of throwing up the drinks I have endure inside of my system yesterday.

'' i AM SORRY !'' He banged on the door but I was not in the mood to talk nor see him while I am throwing up because I am stuck in this situation with him again.

Why am I so stupid or do I want to see the truth or not ?