P4:14

Sarah P.O.V 

I woke up in a bed which was not mines, I looked around seeing myself naked next to someone and I was thinking it could be Lucas, but once he had turned around it was Andrew. He had his arms on top of me and I wanted to move away from him, so I can disappear before he wakes up. I wiggle myself out of the bed and under from his arm that was on top of me. He was snoring and sleeping like a pig, and I needed to get out of here, but I felt an urge to throw up. 

I quickly went to his bathroom to throw up as he was sleeping in the room; I didn't want him to hear me in the room as I was throwing up. I was thinking about Lucas at this moment when I was throwing up, but I realize I am too good for him anyways.  Once I was done, I left the room by finding my way out of his house, but I was stopped by this man. 

''Who are you?'' He wanted me to turn around to face him, so I did. I turned around to face him, so I can answer his question. 

''I am Sarah.'' 

''Sarah?''

''Sarah Jansen.''  I responded and he was shocked to see me because his son has been talking about me nonstop. 

''Andrew?'' I questioned him because it doesn't make any sense to hear that Andrew likes me let alone talks about me whenever he is home. 

''Andrew likes you.'' 

''I doubt that.'' I didn't pay too much attention to it because it's not true especially now I have slept with Andrew twice. His father insisted that I stayed to talk to him, but I needed to get home and that's when he told me he will make sure his driver takes me home personally. I headed to the living room speaking with Andrew's father about Andrew and myself. 

Andrew woke up seeing his father and I speaking to one another about him and myself. He was shocked to see me here still and I told him that his father will have his driver take me home personally. He told me that he didn't mind taking me home since he has something to tell me anyways.  Andrew took me after he took a shower where we got into the car going to my place. 

We parked right in front of my house where Andrew turned the ignition off, so he can turn to face me. 

''Do you like Lucas?'' I didn't understand the question Andrew was asking me because I was sleeping with Lucas and now, I am sleeping with him to get back at Lucas. I couldn't answer this question because I just froze there as he was waiting on for a response. 

''I don't have anything to say.'' 

''Answer my question.'' 

''Hold that question.'' I opened the door getting of the car to throw up again which is weird because I just slept with Andrew, so it doesn't mean I could be pregnant with his child. Andrew asked me if I was alright, and I told him he doesn't need to worry about me because I am a big girl.  I came back into the car asking him if he can take me to the pharmacy to buy something because this was urgent, and I needed to know just in case. Andrew took me to the pharmacy to buy some pregnancy tests because I don't want to be pregnant let alone taking care of a child. 

''It's okay to know if you are pregnant with his child.'' Andrew seems so chill about it as if I were pregnant. 

''Why are you so chill?'' 

''You deserve to be with someone who will cherish and love you.'' 

''I don't think you will be that person.''

''Why not?'' There were so many things about him that makes me want to puke let alone get angry. For starters he is the reason I slept with Lucas and on that top of that he been a bully to me for nearly my whole entire high school life.  I just needed to be someone who will cherish me and not break my heart like Lucas did to me when I found him with his throat down the other girl's throat. 

I brought some pregnancy tests and quickly went into the bathroom of the pharmacy to take the while Andrew was in the car probably doing something. I waited fifteen minutes for the results, and I was really scared to find out because I am not ready especially knowing it belongs to Lucas. I turned the test over to see which I am, I saw two lines coming across the pee stick and right at that moment I was scared for my life shit less. 

''What am I going to do?'' I asked myself this question over and over. I went back to the car acting as if nothing is wrong. 

''What the test says?'' 

''I am not pregnant.'' 

''Well, that's good.'' 

''Yeah, what could I do with a child?'' I was joking knowing I am screwed.  I wanted to feel chill about this situation, but I can't. I didn't know how to tell Lucas without feeling like a slut because I know he is going to ask me who is the father of the baby since I slept with Andrew. 

I don't want him to think I am trapping him with a kid because I don't in fact.

I left his car to enter inside of my house while Andrew left to back home. I was putting the key inside of the insert area of the door where Lucas appears.

''What are you doing here?'' 

''I can tell  you had  spend the night with Andrew.'' 

''So, what if I did?'' I was trying to avoid this conversation, but Lucas started to get close to me asking me if he made me wet like he does, do he make me moan for him like he does, or do he make me feel like a woman in the sheets like he does.

''Please, stop.'' I said. 

''Why, you like it when I do.'' He grabbed my waist pulling me in close to his chest as he leans in for a kiss. I couldn't help myself but let myself fall right into his trap by letting my lips touch right upon his as we intertwined our kiss with one another mouths.