The parent

Once Jacob and I had one of these freaky nights among the nights.
I was ready to leave since I have work to do.

Jacob stood there smirking at me.

" What happen?" I said worrying if there is anything on me even on my hair.

" What makes you think that?" He smirk with his sexy laughter.

"You are something !" I exclaimed by throwing my shoe at him.

" I mean you don't have to go." He said so sweet.

" Actually I'm leaving for work now." Walking off in a hurry so he won't start to act the different way in the office with me.

" See you there." Yelling once I got to the elevator.

Driving to work I was wondering if Jacob had another girlfriend or a fiancee.

Once I got there, I got into the elevator seeing a lady with dark glasses on with expensive clothing on. Oh her smell is very expensive, and oh the makeup is very beautiful in the right place. I thought it could someone mother since she came to see someone.

Once I got out of the elevator she is aiming for Jacob office.

I sat myself down in my little area so I can get settle in for work since I took a day off.

Jacob walk in taking my breath away. My eyes were starstruck with sex in my mind.

Once he open the door,it was another story.

" Hello darling." His mother walked up toward him taking off her glasses.

"Mother,what are you doing here ?"he asked.

" I'm here to invite you and your date to dinner tonight." Mother told with a soft voice.

"Mother what make you think I have a date." He sense something coming up with his mother.

" Well my sources tells me otherwise dear." His mother told.

"Well you might as well get to know her." Jacob told smiling because he knew what she says.

He called me in,but I was afraid of what might happen being in there.

He cuddle me into his arms like the same from last time.

I really think there something going to happen.

He kiss me to prove his point to his mother.

"Oh dear, my mistake but I am Georgiana Eisley, but who are you ?" She asked after introducing herself to me.

"I am Summer Jackson,miss Eisley." I try bowing to her since she was like royalty.

"Well darling I'm happy to see you are with my son." Hugging me so tightly.

" Okay mother I would love for you to chat with Summer but both of us have work." Trying to push his mother away.

When his mother left after kissing him goodbye. He yelled,"close the damn door and sit down!" I was scared so I sat down fast before anything happens.

The whole entire office heard him yelling at me but many people felt bad for me.

"So since my mother have this gala dinner tonight so she wants to see my date since she has sources, so will you be my date?"

" So you had to yelled for that reason." I told ready to go.

"I think it would be best if you do." Smiling at me since he was slowly kissing my neck.

I was just wondering if Jacob wanted me to be there since everyone will have a date and not him.

The kisses on the neck was really turning me on but I think it would be best if we don't fuck each other for a few days.

"I mean,can you please go with me sweetie?" Hearing him plead right in my ear.

I kissed him just to feel his lips right upon mines.

I want his lips slowly moving right on mines with his tongue right into mines feeling the slow wetness inside.

Once I was done working, I had to go to his apartment since I needed to go to this gala.

He got the best designer in his house dressing me up like a queen.

Once I was done with this designers,I was shock by how beautiful I was just for tonight

Once Jacob came down from the stairs he was too intrigue on the beauty I am for tonight.

"Wow.... I can't believe you are beautiful." Jacob stutters his way to get it out.

"You clean up yourself very well too."

" I guess so but you are taking every breathe from soul and body." Jacob said.

"As well you did." I told watching him sexy in the way he is dressed.

We got to the car so we can get to his parents house

When we got there, I had my breathe taken away from me since it was big and enchanted.

It remind me of this house my mother used to take me when there was big parties there. She made me dance with the little children there she would dress like a marilyn Monroe all the time.

The music and air of the energy took my stress off my mind just thinking of the champagne,food, people,and music.

I was dancing with the jive of my heart at the gala.

Once I again I had meet the Eisley family.