🏳️‍🌈Part 52✨

Yay, more stuff for me to procrastinate with :D

1. Describe your queerness

I want to say it's complicated, but really, it's not. Basically, I feel romantic attraction (wanting to cuddle, kiss, etc) for females, males, and enbies. These feelings come a lot quicker than I'd like them to but I just ignore them until they go away, cuz the people I'm crushing on are actually huge goofballs and the attraction disappears after a bit. I genuinely want to say I'm my-boyfriend-sexual since I don't really think I've had THAT kind of attraction to anyone else. 

2. Do you dress/look like your orientation/true identity?

Very much so! It's not my fault beanies, flannel, and tucked in shirts are very comfortable.

3. Ever had a straight crush?

I have one right now, and it is so weird. I'm a boy, she's a girl. LIKE WHAT I'M MEGA GAY!?!?!? Eh, it's fine, hopefully, she gets less pretty as I get to know her, or it overwhelms me and I get super awkward around her :D 

4. What's the gayest thing you own?

Copies of Carry On and Wayward Son, chibi Good Omens dolls, and a trans flag. 

5. Ever been misgendered?

Only by my family.

6. What's the gayest song on you're playlist?

You say as though my entire playlist isn't Cavetown, Mother Mother, and girl in red. But I gotta say, We Will Rock You by Queen is about a pride parade so imma go with that.

7. Are there any LGBTQ+ people you look up to?

ELLIOT PAGE, MY FAVORITE WHITE BOY <3

8. Are you out? If so, then to who and for how long?

I'm out to basically everyone except my extended family and some close family friends. I've been out since March-ish of 2020.

9. Celeb crush?

*hyperventilates in David Tennent*

10. When did you realize you were biromantic/demisexual?

I crushed on a girl for a super long time while I was presenting as one, and of course, I love my boyfriend, so I guess that's really it.