🚻Part 9⚧️

did someone say gender rant!? :D

...no one?

ah well too bad you're gonna get one :) (also that thing on the top is an epic picrew i found where you can put all your orientations together in one big gay mess pm me for the link)

so really gender is just such a social construct i really don't get it. I just do not understand why people don't accept others because of their gender, it makes no sense whatsoever. and do you think what you say about them matters? It's their gender, not yours and it's their choice how to express it. I also don't get why people in the community don't validate it, or say that its a micro label or something. every single type of gender is valid (except for FtF and that shit) and its not harmful for people to have a way to identify as. also the whole "you're too young to know!" bitch excuse me I'm young enough to stress over homework and the fricking election but since its something you're Karen ass can't understand I'm "too young". such bs. also saying certain pronouns aren't valid cuz their new?? tf?? OH NO THIS BABY ISNT VALID CUZ IT JUST CAME INTO THE WORLD bitch those are perfectly valid pronouns and kickass ones at that, like xe xem, hir, things like that? chefs kiss I love em also did you know that most of them aren't new? i got this epic book on pronouns called whats your pronoun? and it goes into the search for a gender-neutral term (it is they, spoiler alert)  that went back to the 1800s and they made up a lot of the "new" ones back then, they just resurfaced now. some other things, did you know that pink was originally a boy's color? some moms in the 1800s used that color in clothes to elevate their daughters status's and then bam we got the whole nursery in pink for girls. 

k that is enough gender info ranting for yall tonight, ill send some memes than call it a day <3