01

Third PoV:

Barbra McCall is Scott's twin sister who was abducted when she was 11. Stiles Stilinski was kidnapped when he was 13. He was young for his grade.

Scott McCall lost his sister and his best friend within the span of 2 and half years.

Stiles was kidnapped the summer before his freshman year. Only 3 months after Scott got bit.

Stiles ended up at Wicked. His name was changed to Thomas. Barbra McCall was also at Wicked but now goes by Mandy. Their memory was wiped. They no longer remembered Beacon Hills. Not even each other.

(Everything that happens in TMR movies happen.) But when the box brought up Teresa and Mandy, the gladers were stunned. Not only was it a girl but there were two of them. Teresa betrayed them and did die, but isn't Thomas's love interest.

Mandy was like a 4th musketeer to Thomas, Minho, and Newt. Mandy and Thomas got along right away. They would run the glade as exercise. They grew a bond and had their first kiss in the scorch. The group knew, it was inevitable. The two were like two pieces to a puzzle. Everyone that died, died.

Once they were at the Safe Haven Thomas was out for two days. When he woke up and got out of the tent Mandy ran to him and they hugged like if they didn't they would die. Minho came and made it a group hug. They are now 3 but will never forget that they were 4.

Then they were rescued by the FBI. Agent McCall was there and didn't recognize the two. But before the FBI could save them Wicked came back and took some of the survivors. Almost everyone. Thomas was the only one left from his Glade. He didn't know the others, he was alone.

Mandy was gone again. But the FBI had to get the rest of the out. And so they went back to headquarters. Fid blood tests.

Thomas was Stiles Stilinski, Agent McCall was stunned.

But when he went back he didn't want anyone to know what happened. So Thomas went back to being Stiles. When he got back he started to remember, and thats when Thomas realized that something was still missing. Mandy. He doesn't know how to continue living.

Once he came back he was 16 years old. Gone for almost 3 years.

He has now been back a year, now 17, Junior year.