17

Third PoV:

"You didn't know that I knew. Did you?" Mandy asks Thomas.

"H-how do you know that?" Thomas asks with wide eyes

"What are you guy's talking about?" Lydia asks.

"I-I..." Thomas stutters.

"Hey, Tom, look at me." Mandy says know he might have a panic attack. "It didn't matter to me. I love you and nothing can change that." Her hands were on his cheeks now.

"love? You love each other!?" Scott yells.

He is ignored.

"I-I-I don't understand..." Thomas says stunned.

"Hey, You loved him and me. I wasn't going to take that away from you with what was happening there. It was inevitable that one of us would pass so I said nothing." Mandy explains.

"How?" Thomas asks.

"It was the way you guys looked at each other. And doesn't help that I stubbled up to you guys back in the glade. In the forest. I didn't want anything to bug you two. He is your soulmate, even if you denied it. I may be the love of your life. But he was your soulmate." Mandy says kissing the top of his head.

"I love you so much." Thomas says breaking down in Mandy's arms.

"Wait, Sti? You cheated on M?" Malia asks.

"It's complicated Mal." Mandy says.

"What? How is it complicated? Sti cheated on you. W-with a dude" Scott yells.

"It was happening before I met Mandy. Before I had feelings for her. B-but N-Newt h-he was he was like I couldn't give him up. I have felt awful about it Scott." Thomas says getting up and walking to Roscoe. Mandy ran to him and hugging him tight.

"I doesn't matter to me. You are my life and I will never give that up. No matter what. I love you." Mandy says.

"I love you too. Your my life now and forever." Thomas says as they kiss.

~~Fin~~

<3