07

Mandy's PoV:

I was able to go home. I walked up into my old room. Got on the bed and went to sleep.

Dream:

I am in the berg trying to escape the Last City. Minho, Aris, Sonya, Harriet, Frypan, Jorge, Brenda, and Vince are all there. We fly around to where we are supposed to get Thomas.

I see Thomas and Teressa walking out of the WICKED building. "Thomas!" I scream for them to hurry. I could tell that he was injured. They were almost there.

Everyone is screaming for them to hurry. And thats when there was an explosion. And they fall!

End of Dream:

"THOMAS!" I scream waking up. My mom is there with Scott. "NOOO" I yell again. Mom is there hugging me from behind.

"NO! He can't Die! He Can't! I lost him! Thomas!" I yell feeling the tears going down my face as I thrash around.

"Shhh, shhh. It's okay. It's okay." Mom says softly trying to calm me down. I stop moving and just hang onto her arm.

"He's gone..." I say quietly.

"No he is alive Mandy. You saw him yesterday." Mom says calming me down.

"No I sa-I saw him yesterday..." I say coming down remembering yesterday. I just sit there.

"Scott go finish getting ready for School." Mom says.

Scott's PoV:

At School

I am so confused. Mandy woke up screaming. What was she dreaming about?

"-ott? Scott?" I hear Allison say.  

"Uh, What?" I ask

"I was calling your name. Are you okay?" Allison asks.

"It's about Mandy isn't it?" Stiles asks me.

"Who the fuck is Mandy?" Lydia asks us.

"She, uh...She is my twin. Stiles found her yesterday." I tell them.

"Was that where you were?" Lydia asks Stiles.

"Ya, Mandy was out in the Woods with a bad wound. Lost a lot of blood. Mandy needed a blood transfusion, so that was where I was." Stiles tells the group. We just stare at him.

"Was that why you ran into the woods during gym yesterday?" Malia asks him.

"Ah ya, heard the noise and wanted to check it out." Stiles says.

"Oh yea you ran pretty fast, why is that? How is that?" I ask him.

"I had a gut fee------" Stiles started but he stared at the table like he was thinking of something. 

"Stiles?"

"Stiles?"

"Stiles?"

"Stiles?"

"Stiles!" We all started to yell at him.

"What is happening to him?" Lydia ask concerned.

"I have to idea!" I tell them. Thats when he starts to breath heavily. 

"I think he is having a panic attack!" Lydia says concerned. Then his head shot up. He looked around and booked it. 

"Stiles!" Lydia screamed at him. And we all look at each other.

"Should we follow him?" Liam asks for the first time.

"I have no idea!" I yell at them.

Thomas' PoV:

"Oh yea you ran pretty fast, why is that? How is that?" Scott asks me.

"I had a gut fee------" I started but heard:

"Thomas!" It was Mandy

"Mandy?"

"Yea Tommy. I need to know if I could still contact you this way. And I am so glad! Cuz my mom is driving me crazy!"

"Well what am I supposed to do?" 

"Well I am about to get  into the shower." Mandy says trying to get me to come over.

"Why are you telling me?"

"Well I am taking  my shirt off..."

"Okay I am on my way!" I tell her

And now I book it. Running to Her house. I could tell the pack were watching me but I have missed Mandy for a while and was not going to miss this. 

Plus Fuck School.