09

Third PoV:

McCall house:

The Pack and now Mandy are all in the living room eating snacks and watching movies.

Mandy feels pain on her stomach.
"I will be right back guys" Mandy says getting up and walking over to the stairs, and up to her room.

Mandy walks in and goes to her bathroom. She takes off Thomas' flannel and throws it to her bed. She finishes getting undressed and gets in the shower.

Once she gets out she stretches but a little too much. It was a hard stretch. "Ahh" Mandy groans. She looks down and sees blood.

"Shit" Mandy whispers. She gets dressed, underwear, sweatpants and a plain black bra.

"Thomas! I need your help!" Mandy says through the link.

"Mandy? What's wrong?" Thomas asks.

"Stitches came out, bleeding, I would stitch it up my self but my hands are shaking so much..." Mandy says. Thomas could hear her shaking.

"I am on my way up." Thomas says and gets up from the couch.

"Sti? Where are you going?" Lydia asks.

"I just remembered I left something in Scott's room last time I was here." Thomas says going up the stairs.

Once he gets to her door he opens it and comes in.

"Mandy?" He asks.

"Tom, over here." Mandy says from the bathroom. Thomas walks in and goes up and kisses her head.

"Lets get you cleaned up." Thomas says getting the needle and some stitches. He gets cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. "This may sting."

"I don't really care." Mandy says as Thomas starts to clean the wound.

"So how has it been being back here for you?" Mandy asks Thomas.

"Weird, I can't really go for a run all the time. My Dad isn't around much. He is always at work. I miss him, feel like we haven't really talk about me being kidnapped. I would ask you but I already know how you are doing."
Thomas says, and with the final part he is done and looks up at Mandy.

"But it has been better with you." Thomas says after a pause. He kisses her on the forehead.

"I am sorry I wasn't here when you got back. But at least WICKED is gone. For good. I was going to tell you at a better time, but we defeated them. Once and for all. Tommy, you don't have to always look over your shoulder anymore. You think I can't tell, but you are always looking behind you, always running. Thomas, you don't have to run anymore. You get to exhale now." Mandy says. And after she says it she hugs Thomas.

"We are safe now. We are alive and safe. Finally!" Thomas says breaking the hug and kissing her. Mandy kisses back instantly. Kissing becomes a make out session. Stiles was now sitting on the bed as Mandy has her legs wrapped around his waist, sitting in his lap. Mandy breaks the kiss and kisses down his neck.

"Mandy~" Thomas moans. "Mandy we need to head back down."

"Mmhm~ I know. Lets go." Mandy says as she kisses him on the lips once more.

They head down the stairs. They go back to the couch. Mandy sits down with her feet in Scotts lap and leaning against Thomas. Thomas wraps an arm around her and rubs her head.

Lydia watched them confused.