05

Third PoV:

They took Thomas and Mandy to a room. Mandy on the bed as Thomas sat in the chair on the side. It has been about 2 hours since the blood fusion. Doctors were in and out. And told them that the blood test to tell them who she is was almost done.

"I know this is sudden, but do you remember anything from before the maze yet? I got them within like a day. It was a real headache." Thomas says holding her hand.

"I um, I think I have a brother and mother. I was taken when I was really young." Mandy tells him.

There was a knock on the door as it opened. It was Melissa McCall.

"I have some really good news..." Melissa said. But the two heard how shaky her voice is.

"What is it?" Mandy asks worried.

"We found out who you are..." Melissa states.

"And?" Thomas asks.

"Mandy, You are Barbra McCall. My daughter. You were kidnapped when you were 11. You have a Twin named Scott." Melissa stated. And it was like a trigger. Mandy remembered everything.

"Mom!" She yelled. "I remember! Tommy I remember!" Mandy yells in delight as Melissa runs over and hug Mandy.

"I missed you so much!" Melissa says. Mandy just agreed.

"Hunny, Mandy or Barbra? What do you want to be called?" Melissa asks her daughter.

"Mandy, please. I have been called it for so long." Mandy says with a smile.

"Now Stiles, Mandy keeps calling you Tom and Tommy. If you don't mind me asking why?" Melissa asks now sitting on the hospital bed.

"When we were kidnapped, They took away our memories and our name. They called me Thomas. Mandy calls me Tom and...Tommy." Thomas says, Newt also called him Tommy.

"Would you like to be called Thomas?" Melissa asks with a smile. Thomas' face light up. He shook his head yes.

"Okay, So Mandy, Thomas tells me you two are together." Melissa asks with a smile.

"Ah yea. you could say that." Thomas laughs nervously.

"Okay I will say this before I go back o work. Treat each other well. I will be back." Melissa says and she leaves.

"I need to show you something." Thomas tells Mandy. She nods. He moves his shirt to reveal Mandys name on his collar bone. "I got this just this Morning. I was afraid I was never going to see you again. So I did this so You could be with me always."

"Oh Tom. I love you." Mandy says before she goes to Kiss the boy. He kisses back immediately. It was a sweet loving kiss. They break.

"I love you too." Thomas says crawling into bed with her. Mandy move so she is buried in Thomas's shirt.

"We are gonna need to hid this from Scott. Aren't we?" Mandy asked, it was a bit muffled tho.

"Unfortunately so." Thomas says kissing her head.

And they soon fell asleep in each others arms.