11

Third PoV

Tommy Babe💕: You ready for your first day of school?

Mandy Babe👾: As long as you are driving me there!

Tommy Babe💕: Why wouldn't I?
—————————————————
Thomas drives over to the McCall house to pick up Mandy and sadly Scott. The twins walk out the door and Thomas sees the big smile on Mandy's face.

"Shot gun!" Mandy yells running over to the passenger door opening it for Scott to get in the back.

"Seriously?" Scott wines.

"Yes. I called it. Therefore get in the back." Mandy says with a smirk. Scott sighs and gets in.

" You ready?" Thomas asks Mandy as the are about to get to school.

"Hey this should be a breeze Tom." Mandy says with a smile knowing WICKED put everything they need to know in their heads.

"Tom?" Scott asks from the back.

"Forgot he was here..."  Thomas says through their link.

"Actually same." Mandy says back through the link.

"It's an inside joke, Scotty." Thomas says cooly parking Roscoe. And they all get out.

"Mandy!" Lydia screams in happiness. Mandy and Lydia have gotten to be close friends during movie night.

"Lydia." Mandy says. But she flinches when Lydia hugs her. Mandy doesn't hug back not feeling comfortable. Lydia lets go realizing what she did.

Mandy told the group she isn't very good with hugs from people.

Thomas puts a hand on Mandy's shoulder once Lydia let her go.

"Wanna get your schedule?" Thomas asks.

"Sounds great!" Mandy says with a smile. Thomas leads her in and they get her schedule. They checked and they had all classes together.

Gave them an excuse to hang out. The beginning of the day went by quickly. Teachers being good to her.

It was now lunch.

"So Mandy, what is up with you and Stiles?" Malia asks Mandy since they are standing next to each other in line for lunch.

"What do you mean?" Mandy asks Malia playing confused.

"Like are you two a thing?" Malia tries again.

"What's it to you? Why do you care?" Mandy shoots back.

"I see the way you two act with each other. Like you have known each other for years." Malia spits.

"We knew each other as kids before I was taken. And so yes, I have known him for years." Mandy spits back.

"But you hang with him more than Scott. Why? I don't understand." Malia says confused.

Mandy sighs. "T-Stiles and I just get each other. He understands what I went through and helps me deal with it. He just knows me. Once I woke up screaming from a nightmare and with in 5 minutes he was crawling through my window calming me down. He understands. So yes I hang with him more than Scott." Mandy tell Malia, It was the second night she was in her old home. Scott was at Allison's and Melissa was on a night shift. Thomas was there instantly.

"He was there with you, wasn't he." Malia says plainly. Mandy's eyes go wide and looks at her.

"H-how did you know?" Mandy asks flabbergasted.

"Stiles was kidnapped as well. Came back a year before you did. Sure I didn't know him before like Scott, but it was like something was missing with him. Hope, love, happiness. I think he was trying to be like his old self, but it didn't really work. But when you showed up...it was like a switch was flipped. He never smiled. But All I see him do is smile around you." Malia says putting a hand on her shoulder. "I know you are gonna deny that you two are together. But I know. I can tell just by how happy you guys are. And I won't tell the pack. It isn't my place. When you guys are there and are ready...I will be...killing Scott if he objects." Malia says with a smile.

"Thanks, that means a lot." Mandy says with a smile as trey do and sit at the Pack Table. Mandy sits next to Thomas and smiles.

"Malia knows, she figured it out" Mandy says though the link holding his hand under the table.

"Thought so" Thomas says squeezing her hand.

666 words :)