13

Third PoV:

High School

The pack is at lunch sitting at a table. just a couple days away from Prom.

"Oh my god! Mandy! we have to go out dress shopping!" Lydia says with a giant smile.

"Oh I um...I-" But Mandy was cut off by Allison. 

"Mandy, not to be rude but you fashion is a little bit weird. Like don't you want a boyfriend...or even a girlfriend?" Allison asks with a smirk. 

(A/N: This is the outfit^)

"What is wrong with my style?" Mandy asks offended.

"Honestly Mandy's style is fine guys. It will be harder getting her in a dress." Thomas says chiming in. 

"I personally like it." Malia says with a smile. "It fit's you really well M." 

"Oh my god did you just give me a nickname? Fuck yea!" Mandy goes off.

"Huh, I guess I did." Malia says happy.

"So dress shopping after school? And Stiles you are coming cuz I do not think you own a suit. Like seriously, Look at your outfit!" Lydia complains.

 Like seriously, Look at your outfit!" Lydia complains

(A/N: Dis da outfit^)

"Ayy what is wrong with my style now?" Thomas complains.

"Well you are always wearing long sleeves, same with you Mandy, Will it kill you two to not so many layers?" Lydia goes off again. Mandy and Thomas look at each other. They have never worn short sleeves with the group. It is because of all of their scars. Mandy knows that for the dance she is wearing a body suit underneath to cover them all.

"Cuz it is comfy." Mandy snaps back almost immediately.

"Hey you two are coming no matter what!" Allison commands. And they cooperate. 

The Mall

"Oh my god look at this M!" Malia says in glee.

"Ah no, too much skin." Mandy says.

"Hey babe, Green or Blue?" Thomas calls out since Allison and Lydia were else where.

"Blue duh! Like I am offended you asked. But I do like green." Mandy replies.

"Look at these two." Thomas says holding up two dresses. 

"Oh you drive a good bargain." Mandy says walking over looking at the two dresses. "Green." Mandy finally says.

"Green it is." Thomas says kissing Mandy.

"OKay guys, one, you two are actually really cute. And two, It is so plain. Guys it is prom!" Malia tells them.

"We aren't big fancy people. More, throw us out side for a night with the stars and we are happy." Thomas says.

"I don't know if I should be disgusted or not." Malia says turning up her nose and going to find the other two girls. 

"casual dressing up for prom. Just our style." Mandy smiles kissing Thomas.

"That the fuck?" They hear. The two broke the kiss and look over to find the one and only Lydia. 

"Okay you owe me 20 bucks." Mandy says with a smirk.

"Oh you just want the 20 bucks from last time." Thomas laughs.

"D-Did you two...just kiss?" Lydia asked baffled.

"Yes?" Thomas says but it was more of a question.

"Wait are you two a couple?" Lydia asks.

"Yea, only our parents, Malia, and now you know." Mandy states.

"Scott doesn't know?" Lydia says baffled.

"You should tell Allison. Yo Alli!" Lydia calls out for her. Malia and Allison come over and ask what is up. Mandy smirks and looks over to Thomas. She kisses him and he kisses back instantly. 

"Okay was not expecting that one." Allison says.

"Okay love birds stop before I punch you." Malia says leaving to go buy dresses. 

His Life ~ TW & TMROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara