04

Third PoV:

"The box!" Thomas said out loud. The people looked at him weird.

It was like in a flash everyone saw Stiles Run into the woods like he knew what was going on. The pack just stare in shock, Skinny Stiles running. Running into a noise no one ever heard before. But he obviously has.

The Pack look at each other before Coach blew his whistle and yelled: "FOR ONE HOW DOES STILINSKI KNOW HOW TO RUN? AND SECOND IF ANYONE GOES AFTER HIM YOU WILL FAIL. HE WILL GET DETENTION FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. GO RUN! SUISDE RUN!"

Thomas PoV:

I run through the woods. I had to find the box. As I am runningI see a Body on the Nemeton. I run up to it. "MANDY!" I yelled out in shock. I move some of her hair out of her face. I see that she is in a bad condition.  I lift her shirt up and see a deep wound.

I grab her bridal style and run towards the Hospital.

"Melissa!" I yell as she runs up to me. I could see the shock on her face seeing me carry a person but also some blood on my shirt.

"Stiles! Who is this? Where did you find her? Medics!" Melissa yells and questions. I put her down on the bed that they wheeled over to me. I stayed by her side with Melissa as we rushed to the ER.

"I-It's Mandy!" I tell her. I could just see her face look shocked. "I found her in the woods. She has a really deep wound on her stomach." I tell her trying to stay calm.

"Do you know her last name so we can contact her family?" Melissa asks. But they take Mandy into the surgery room. I try to go in but Melissa stops me.

"No I have to be with her!" I scream at Melissa.

"Hey she is in good hands. I need you to tell me her last name." Melissa says trying to calm him down.

"I don't know! We lost our memories, before I didn't know my own name. All I know is that she is family. My Life!" I yell at Melissa. She was still holding me back from the doors. Shocked at my tone and voice.

"Melissa! She is going to need a blood transfusion! We took some of her blood to do a blood test but she needs it!" A surgeon yells. They must have already stitched her up.

"My blood! I am O blood!" I yell at them. They rush me into the room. I see Mandy. I rush to her and Put my hand to her face. pushing some hair out of the way.

"Roll up your sleeve." A doctor demands me. I pull it up revealing a long scar. The doctors look at it for a split second and stick the needle in my arm. I don't flinch. They put the tape over it to stay in. I see Mandy's eyes start to open. She looks over at me.

"Tom?" She asks weakly. I just know Melissa is confused by the name without looking at her.

"Mandy I am here. I am here" I say as I put my hand on her cheek. We both lean in and put our foreheads together. "You are safe. We are safe now." I tell her softly as we both have tears in our eyes.