12

Third PoV:

Stilinski House

Mandy and Thomas are at Thomas' house chillin on the couch. They are all cuddled up. Mandy in between Thomas' legs as they watching Star Wars. 

"I still don't get how Scott hasn't watched these movies! They are seriously the Shucking best!" Mandy says looking at the T

"I still don't get how Scott hasn't watched these movies! They are seriously the Shucking best!" Mandy says looking at the T.V.

"I know Right! I don't know how we spent years without these!" Thomas says holding tighter onto Mandy.

"Hey kiddos I am home!" Noah says coming through the front door. Noah, Thomas' father, knows about the couple. Parents always know. 

"Hi dad!" Mandy calls out. She has spent a lot of time over her and started to call him 'dad' as well. 

"Hey daddio!" Thomas  calls out in glee. Noah walks into the living room to see the two watching Star Wars...again. 

"Star Wars again guys?" Noah asks.

"Hey it's our thing!" They yell in sync. 

"Mandy are you joining us for dinner tonight?" Noah asks Mandy.

"Sadly No, Mom is making us have a family dinner night tonight. Wait I could always see if you guys can come and join us." Mandy says with a smile.

"That would be lovely. Thank you." Noah says with a smile.

Mandy grabs her phone and texts her mom. And it was a Yes. So They all got in Noah's car and went over to the McCalls.

McCall House

"Hey mom where is Mandy?" Scott asks his mom, Melissa. 

"Ah yea. Mandy is bringing over Stiles and his dad for a family dinner." Melissa says looking at Scott with a smile.

"AYY let's go!" Scott says throwing his hands up in the air.

"We're home!" Mandy yells into the house.

"Ayy Sti!" Scott yells going to hug him.

"Hey Scott..." Thomas says feeling weird in the hug.

"Boys, Mandy, Dinner!" Melissa calls like they have done this thousands of times. They head over to the table and see that there is lasagna.

"It looks amazing Mom!" Thomas says with a smile. 

"Thank you!" Melissa says with a smile.

"Sti did you just call my mom 'mom'?" Scott asks as they sit down.

"Meh, it is what it is" Thomas says in a funny voice.

"You did not!" Mandy says slapping the back of Thomas' head.

"Hey! Ow!" Thomas says with a frown rubbing his head.

"oh you big baby! Let eat now!" Mandy says rubbing her hands in looking at the food.

"okay! Seriously it is like you have never had really good food before. It is just Lasagna!" Melissa says confused. Mandy and Thomas both look at each other. They spent a long time without a good home made meal. Yeah Frypan's slop was good but it never compared to Melissa McCall's cooking. 

"It's just really good." Mandy says starting to cut the food. During dinner they all had small talk.

"So prom is coming up." Noah says with a smirk.

"Oh I'm not going." Thomas and Mandy say at the same time.

"What? Mandy you have to come! it will be your first one! And Sti, I need my wing man!" Scott complains.

"Well I hate anything that doesn't have pants." Mandy complains.

"And I am not really good with big crowds..."  Thomas says and then going back to eating his last piece of Lasagna.

"But honey it would be amazing to see you in a dress." Melissa says with a smile.  

"Yea not for me. I will only do it is Sti goes." Mandy says with a smirk.

"Oh that is cold! We could have tons of fun tho!" Thomas says smirking back.

"ooo you drive a hard bargain." Mandy says with a smile.

"If we don't go we can probably have sex." Mandy says through the link.

"OO Okay yea I like that idea. But we could go for a bit and still have sex." Thomas says smirking looking into her eyes.

"Do we have to get a dressed up?" Mandy asks tilting her head.

"Of course not. Go in clothes like we wore in the Schorch. Have everyone confused. OR. We can get all dressed up, and just imagine me pulling the dress off." Thomas says smiling.

"Fine! you win! We will go." Mandy yells "Only for sexy time." Mandy says in the link.

"Thank you!" Thomas smiles.

"Does that mean you two are going together? Like a date? or as Friends?" Scott asks concerned. He couldn't imagine Mandy and Stiles  together.

"Well not if it is with the whole friend group." Mandy says. Even tho she is holding Thomas' hand below the table.

"Oh that sounds like fun." Melissa says.

"You will have an amazing time." Noah says to the kids.