15

Third PoV:

McCall house

Mandy is just finishing getting ready in her room. A knock was heard on her window. Thomas.

"Tom!" Mandy yells going to open the window. He was all dressed up and on the roof. "Always on the roof." Mandy laughs.

"Well I just like the girl in the room." Thomas says kissing Mandy. "You look amazing. So beautiful" Thomas says then kisses her again.

"And you look very handsome." Mandy says.

(A/N: how the couple looks

(A/N: how the couple looks. But Mandy is wearing Vans.^)

A knock was heard on the door.

"Mandy you ready? Scott is about to arrive with Allison. He also got Issac on the way back." Melissa says opening the door to see the couple. "Well don't you two look amazing. Downstairs so i can get a picture of you two!"

"Thank you!" Mandy and Thomas say at the same time. They go downstairs and take some pictures.

"Okay last one, do something interesting." Melissa states. Thomas puts his hands on Mandy's wait and she puts hers around his neck, And they kiss. Melissa takes the picture and is so happy for the two. They seriously were perfect together.

Once they break Mandy grabs Thomas' hand and the go to the living room to wait for the others. Mandy moves part of Thomas' shirt to see the tattoo. 'Mandy ' She smiles at him and puts her head on his shoulder and he wraps an arm around them, and they close their eyes.

"Oh that is a keeper!" Lydia remarks as she gets the picture of the couple.

"W-What?" The two stutter opening their eyes.

"You two are made for each other!" Malia says standing next to Lydia.