10

Mandy's PoV:

Tommy Babe💕: Hey babe, can you come over?

Me: Of course!

I wonder what he wants. I think to my self. I look over at my clock and it says 2:45 A.M. Since when did it get so late? Meh. I get ip from bed and put a pair of Vans on. I grab one of his sweatshirts I have and go down stairs.

Scott is at Allison's (and coming back at like 4 since Mom doesn't know) and Mom has a night shift. I walk out the door and lock it. Thomas' house isn't far so I just walk.

It is a peaceful night. These were my favorite in the Glade. Tommy and I would talk throughout the night. Looking at the stars. I hear some birds still awake. Makes me laugh. Like birds go to bed. Yet I am awake.

I get to Tommy's house and nock on the door.

"Hey babe!" Thomas says with a grin.

"Hey yourself. So what did you need me to come over for?" I ask him. He says nothing and holds out his hand.

I take it.

He surprises me and comes out with me. He walks me to the back yard and I see a little area.

(A/N: It looks like this ^ but instead of water there are trees)

"Tommy!?" I yell in excitement.

"I know that on these type of nights we would stay up late and just watch the sky all night and talk. I never want that to go away. Mandy you know I love you and I just don't know why but...you are my life." Thomas says to me.

"Thomas," I start with his full name, "I will always love you. You are my life always. There isn't a day or night that goes by when I don't think of you." I finish and go and kiss him. He kisses back with passion.

Once we break from the long kiss I see him holding his phone and he taps a button.

Music starts to play.

"What if...
What if we run away?
What if we left today?
What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?"

"Tommy!?" I ask in surprise. He takes my hand and pulls me in to dance to the song.

"What if...
What if we're hard to find?
What if we lost our minds?
What if we left them fall behind
And they're never found?"

"Babe!" I yell with a laugh as he twirls me and we go back to slow dancing.

"And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth
And the stars exploding
We'll be fireproof"

Thomas kisses my head.

"My youth
My youth is yours
Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours"

"You're cheesy you know?" I ask him when there are no words for a couple seconds.

"Ya I know. Just let it happen Mandy." He says looking at me with his big brown eyes. He just smiles. Which makes me smile.

I lean my head on his chest and bring my arms in. And he wraps his arms around my waist. And I feel a kiss on top of my head as he lays his head on mine.

"What if...?
What if we start to drive?
What if we close our eyes?
Speeding through red lights into paradise
Because we've no time for getting old
Mortal body, timeless souls
Cross your fingers, here we go"

"And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth
And the stars exploding
We'll be fireproof"

"My youth
My youth is yours
Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours"

"My youth
My youth is yours
Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours"

"My youth is yours"

"My youth
My youth is yours
Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours"

"My youth is yours"

"My youth is yours"

" I love you." He says as the song ends.

"I love you too." I tell him. He grabs my hand and we walk to the blanket and lay on it and look up at the stars. I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me.

We watch the stars talking about everything and nothing all at once. Reliving the good times in the Glade. The bad times. We talked a bit about the pack and how they are a bit weird. Talked about who we think will figure us out first. I voted Lydia and he said Malia.

And before we knew it the sun is rising.