14

Third PoV:

High School

"So tomorrow is prom guys! Who is excited?" Issac asks the group.

"It will be something." Mandy says.

"That it will be." Thomas replies.

"Wait shit sorry guys I was meeting someone this period. I got to go. Bye" Mandy says walking away every one says bye. 

Thomas looks back once more and sees her mouth 'I love you' she says with her hands making a heart.

"I love you too honey" Thomas says in the link seeing Mandy smile.

"Hey Sti back to reality" Malia says snapping her fingers in her face.

"ah- what?" Thomas stutters.

"We are talking about how we should go to your house after school." Liam says. 

"Ah sorry I got plans with my dad." Thomas states. But actually Mandy and him were going to have a night in. " Crap I was leaving early to start hanging with pos earlier. See ya guys!" Thomas says as he walks out.

He walks over to Rosco and see Mandy leaning against it.

"Took you long enough to remember." Mandy says with a laugh kissing him. 

"Well are you ready for date night before prom?" Thomas asks. 

"Well going to the best dinner then to go watch the Mets game is the best date!" Thomas says with a smile. 

"Hey I know it is! It is the first time the Mets are playing in Beacon, a neutral field for finals." Mandy says and then kisses him. it is a short passionate kiss. After they break they get in Roscoe and go on their date.

A/N: I think that this is my first official Authors Note of the book. Sorry this is so short. The Next one will be way longer, it will be the Prom episode. Thank you guys for reading this book! I love you guys! <3