06

Scott PoV:

We haven't seen Stiles since he ran out during gym. Nor a single text. I have realized he doesn't use the phone much. Seems to not understand it.

I am on my way to the hospital to give my mom dinner. 

once I get there she has a big smile on her face.

"Scott, We found her! We found your twin! but she wants to be called Mandy and It is really cute." My mom said and I just stared at her. 

"What? You found Babs?" I ask her.

"Many son, She goes by Mandy. Follow me so you can meet her again." She tells me. Weird...I saw that Stiles has a tattoo of the name Mandy.

We go up to Room 250. And walk in. And I see:

"Hey Hunny how are you doing? Where is Thomas?" My mom asks her

"Hey Hunny how are you doing? Where is Thomas?" My mom asks her. Who Is Thomas?

"I am doin good mom. Tommy went home, his dad needed him. Thanks for giving me your phone so we can still talk. And um, not to be rude but who is he?" This Mandy states. How is she supposed to be my sister?

"Mandy, This is Scott-" My mom was cut off by Mandy Rushing up to me and hugging me. 

"Scotty!" She yells. Okay definitely my twin. "Oh my god I missed you!" I hug her back. She winces a little bit so I loosen my grip.

"I missed you too!" I tell her. And I try to figure out what she smells like. I smells familiar. Probably just my mom.

Mandy Broke the hug going back to sit on the hospital bed. 

"How are you here? Who found you?" Scott asks.

"Stiles found me. I don't know how, but he found me." Mandy said.

"Wait Stiles found you!? And he didn't tell me!" I asked furiously. 

"I asked him not too. Wanted Mom to tell you." Mandy says with a smile handing our mom her phone again.

"So when can I get out of here? I hate this place, no offense mom." Mandy says with a small laugh. 

My mom sighs. "I can see if we can take you home tonight. No promises." 

"Thank you!" Mandy says hugging mom. 

"Of course! Now isn't it time to change your bandages?" Mom says making me confused. Mandy just nods. They go to the bed and I see the bandage. Mom removes it to show stitches. Then my mom puts some new ones on. I see Mandy shiver. She lowers her shirt and grabs a flannel. 

"Why does that Flannel look familiar?" I ask her. 

"Stiles went to grab clothes for her at our house. And I guess one of his flannels got in the mix." Mom explains to me.

"So was that why Stiles was missing half the day?" I ask.

"Ya, I needed a blood fusion and he helped with that." Mandy says wrapping herself into the flannel. "You should tell Sti that he probably will never get this back. It is Super soft!" She says with a small laugh.

"Okay kids, I am going to go see if I can take you home tonight. If I am tomorrow I will take the day off and we will get you some new clothes. Sound good?" Mom asks Mandy.

"Ah yea sounds great!" Mandy says with a smile.